FeralHeart Creations > Meshes

Legendary Items v4.3 | CURRENT VERSION

<< < (3/6) > >>

Astraea:
Thank youu, not a problem fluffs. I'm happy to hear that it is sorted out for you both! You're very welcome and no need to thank me, but I appreciate it! :> Have fun!

Frost_Aka_Noob:
I did the instructions but it doesn't give me the marking and the items
May I know why though

SleepySkvllz:
I've been having issues downloading this by the link. I do press "Skip Ad" but it only takes me to a page that shows an arrow telling me to press an empty space, which I assume is the "Allow Notifications." Any way to fix that or bypass it somehow?

VortexAlive:
@Frost_Aka_Noob
Because the markings have a different link. Found Here: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=66500.0

@SleepySkvllz

--- Quote from: VortexAlive on October 08, 2019, 05:46:45 pm ---It's a direct link so you should be able to just copy the link and paste it into the browser search bar to go directly to mediafire.

--- End quote ---

salem_roam:

--- Quote from: SleepySkvllz on October 13, 2019, 10:21:06 pm ---I've been having issues downloading this by the link. I do press "Skip Ad" but it only takes me to a page that shows an arrow telling me to press an empty space, which I assume is the "Allow Notifications." Any way to fix that or bypass it somehow?

--- End quote ---

I am having the same problem

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version