FeralHeart Creations > Meshes

Legendary Items v4.3 | CURRENT VERSION

<< < (2/6) > >>

BowTieSnek:
I was just concerned if this link is safe; I've had too much troubles with viruses on my laptop for the past few years due to links. When I click the link it transports me to 'AdFly' and tells me I need to click 'Allow Notifications' to continue onto the mediafire download. Is AdFly 100% safe?

sanrio:

--- Quote from: BowTieSnek on September 09, 2019, 08:12:41 pm ---I was just concerned if this link is safe; I've had too much troubles with viruses on my laptop for the past few years due to links. When I click the link it transports me to 'AdFly' and tells me I need to click 'Allow Notifications' to continue onto the mediafire download. Is AdFly 100% safe?

--- End quote ---
The downloads are completely safe, just don't click the "Allow Notification" button otherwise AdFly will most likely take you to an unsafe site, or something virus based (not completely sure on what it does).

Just wait for the button in the top right corner to countdown fully and then click the "Skip Ad" link, it should then take you to the download links!

Also, thank you Esa for making these available! I wasn't sure what versions of these packs to download so it helps me a lot when I returned. <3

Astraea:
You're welcome! I was hoping that it would help and I am glad it has :> As for Bow, follow what pri said - as it is quite a bit misleading when it brings you to AdFly; and I understand your concerns about it. Thank you, priaise for clearing that up for them, while I was away from my laptop!

If any of you find you need help with anything regarding the pack, feel free to comment, and if it further continues and cannot be solved right away; please make a help thread in the Help section of the forum so you can gain more support in the matter.

Hooli:
thanks for these <3 +floof

Rhakorra:
You really saved my life! After downloading my preset, almost every character in the game were a marshmallow xD But thankfully this was here. Thank you <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version