Author Topic: Feral Heart refuses to open.. AGAIN.  (Read 1548 times)

Offline GalacticOblivion

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Plz. Dun. Touch. Me. Art.
    • XBehindtheMaskXx
    • View Profile
Feral Heart refuses to open.. AGAIN.
« on: June 30, 2016, 02:18:53 pm »
I cant believe I have to bring this up again, but apparently Feral Heart thought it was funny to crash the moment I attempt to boot up the game. I tried reinstalling FH but that didnt work. I run FH as administrator but that didnt work either. I fixed it last time by completely reinstalling FH, why wont it work now? Please help!

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Feral Heart refuses to open.. AGAIN.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 03:21:10 pm »
Make sure your firewall or antivirus program isn't blocking FH from running. You may also want to consider installing the light version instead if the heavy version is too much for your computer to run.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 06:53:39 pm »
'Ave ye updated to the latest version of FH? If not, reinstalling the old version won't work. Also, be sure to reset and send all y'er old characters home because the old maps are no longer in use.

Also be sure to delete ev'rything related to FH before reinstalling. Sometimes pesky copies escape and float around in y'er computer, causing havoc to the game. Particles are another reason the game may crash if ye didn't do a complete reinstallation, so be sure to check y'er particle folder f'er "_0" files.

If ye 'ave updated the game, check y'er My_Objects folder. Some old object files no longer work with FH, so if ye've been saving objects, 'tis best to remove them and place them in by groups of [insert desired number here]. Then, open the game to see if it crashes. Ye can deduce what files are messing with the game from there.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline GalacticOblivion

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Plz. Dun. Touch. Me. Art.
    • XBehindtheMaskXx
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 11:40:01 pm »
Thanks you guys! My FH started working again! Hopefully FH doesnt die on me anymore..

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2016, 12:46:18 am »
Will go ahead and lock this since the issue's been resolved. Glad to hear it's working for you again!

In-game user: Panzramic