Author Topic: :: Mythical Realms || IT Server ::  (Read 4077 times)

ZombieKitteh

:: Mythical Realms || IT Server ::
« on: February 28, 2018, 01:59:43 am »

Website DeviantArt Group Discord

Mythical Realms is a new game using the original Impressive Title source code as it's foundation, like many others. We hope to offer a lot of new content and a promising community of players. Without giving away too much we have all new maps to explore as well as a few revisions of older favorites. As you explore the vast world of MR the lore and stories of the lands will unfold. We also offer some new original markings, player models, items and dual-eyes for customization. We're working on adding NPCs, quests and shops and hope to have them upon release or in a future update. Pvp will also be a thing in designated areas. There's also a few other ideas we have in the works that we hope to add to MR as well. What sets us apart from some IT servers is our acceptance of player made maps. Within certain submission guidelines and standards, players will be able to add their map to the game and have it accessible publicly in a main map called Spiral of Visions. This is an ideal opportunity for players to set up their own worlds and roleplays with their own rules (within MR's rules). We want our game to be community centered, having roleplaying and player interactions be a huge aspect of the game.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Where can I find the game???
Nowhere playable yet. It's still a work in progress, but we hope to release it in the near future. You can keep updated on progress here, on our website or DeviantArt group.

What's the progress on MR?
I can't exactly offer any sort of percentage right now. But we have a host and an actual game that is currently only staff-accessible.
 We currently have 17 original or heavily revamped maps fully completed, not including the few oIT ones we're leaving as is. There's also around 40 completed markings for each player section. We're currently working on adding more original items, prey and player models for release. And there's a lot more still being added. So it's primarily that, coding and some more maps holding us back until release. We are only currently a 3 person team not including our server host.
 So you can imagine it's taking a little while.

Will roleplay be a big thing?
I hope so and aim to make it be. You guys will have to help me with that though!

Can I join your forums?
Of course, please do! They're a little barren right now because we haven't advertised at all until now. So by all means come drop by. There also a little wonky looking right now until I fix up our layout.

Do you have Discord?
Yes you can find it here. It's for the whole server and community. It's a nice way to communicate with our player base. At times we'll even do separate calls to screen share and show live progress on the server.

Are you seeking staff?
Yes, sort of. We're only looking for modelers, coders and map makers. It's only on a small scale currently, so you can learn more here if you're interested. Feral Heart and inexperienced map makers are welcomed! This is a good opportunity to learn IT map making. You just need the drive and willingness to learn.

Things you can expect from Mythical Realms:

⋆ Custom original models, manes and body options
⋆ Canine, domestic feline, big cat and deer player models
⋆ Unique and edited player animations
⋆ Player fur texture and mane shading
⋆ A huge world to explore
⋆ 20 + unique maps upon release
⋆ Lore and realm history
⋆ NPCs
⋆ Shops and currency
⋆ Quests
⋆ Leveling System
⋆ Over 50 unique markings for each body part
⋆ Dual Eyes
⋆ Assymetical marking and preset support
⋆ Unique items and prey
⋆ Pvp
⋆ Smol easter eggs to find
⋆ Player submitted maps
⋆ Unique new weather cycles
⋆ Lunar cycle
⋆ Lots of unique particles and 'shards'
Roleplaying!!!
⋆ Events, games and contests

Have questions? Please don't hesitate to ask!  We'd love to hear from you.

Here, have some teaser images. :3c

« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 10:54:55 pm by ZombieKitteh »

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
Re: :: Mythical Realms || IT Server ::
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 05:01:25 pm »
play for the animals

stay for the hammock

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 07:09:51 pm »
Aha it's quite comfy for a hammock so we don't mind if you stay for awhile. Lol

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 04:52:52 pm »

We have a public Discord now for the server! Please feel free to check it out. We'd love to get to know everyone and answer any sort of questions you have. We even do screen shares to show live progress on the server from time to time.

Also we've figured it out and the server has a leveling system, shops and currency now working! So that should be there for release! There's a minor bug we're working on fixing, but otherwise it's good to go
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 05:45:24 am by ZombieKitteh »

Offline Valllkyriie

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Mythical-Realms
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2018, 08:40:22 pm »

Here's one of the maps that I've been working on called Savannah.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 08:52:32 pm by Furrest »

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2018, 12:21:49 am »
I'm super hyped guys, progress on Mythical Realms is going so well currently! I hope others are just as excited as we are!

Here are some teaser images of some of our original prey, our fur texture and some other things. Also we have our own original deer model player body and head now!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 03:29:02 am by ZombieKitteh »

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2018, 05:15:11 am »
Some map teasers of our fully revamped Really Big map by me. c: Everyone loves map teasers. Right??

« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 05:44:29 am by ZombieKitteh »

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2018, 05:40:36 am »
Small preview of some of our original manes available in game and yay for fur texture! Lots and lots of work going on for the staff team. lol

We also have a new forum layout that's a lot easier on the eyes and more organized. Also have another playable animal body in the works too. Wonder what it could be? ;3
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 05:43:22 am by ZombieKitteh »

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2019, 10:43:49 pm »
Progress has picked up drastically as of recent. We're still working on Mythical Realms and things are really starting to come together. Quests and shops have been successfully coded in. Work is being done on some 100% new player models as well! Look forward to brand new, frequent updates in the future! For now have a few more teaser images. Our grass has had a fairly fancy update as well.

We're taking applications for an in the near future Beta testing. If you'd like to apply to be a part of it I suggest you check out and join our Discord! :3

« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 10:52:32 pm by ZombieKitteh »

Offline mysz

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2019, 11:20:57 pm »
Your forum looks so beautiful! Good job <3
Good luck in making game :3