Author Topic: Old Popular Prides  (Read 3071 times)

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
Re: Old Popular Prides
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2018, 08:32:37 am »
Yea I was too in the Umafisi pride, but not for too long because I'm assuming they stopped being active, most of them were probably in different timezones 'cause I didn't notice a lot of users online when I was.

Oh and, the pride still exists as a FH group in-game! I was just searching it yesterday ♡
It would be cool if we could see the username of the leader and see if they're still active in-game. I'm wondering what happened to the pride, so far I haven't seen any posts about disbanding the pride.  And they still have their web page and deviantart page, where it was last posted in around 2016 I believe.
I did some quick research yesterday, much curious.

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Offline Primrose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • Primlet
    • Primmmy
    • aleuwing
    • View Profile
Re: Old Popular Prides
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2019, 07:24:09 pm »
I used to be in the Umafisi Pride as 'Aria', the character I was on the most as. She was a little brown lioness with dark brown 'socks' and cub markings on her head.
The group survived for quite some time, but the original leader, however, vanished. Many of the group members are still in touch with one another, although I do believe that the group in-game has faded out. It's still in-game, but gone, ya know? 

Pixel icon made by the lovely, Daffolily. ♥