Author Topic: FH still won't let me into front server!  (Read 992 times)

Offline b_rn256

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
FH still won't let me into front server!
« on: June 12, 2019, 12:39:37 am »
I tried other techniques and it didn't work! Help me!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
Re: FH still won't let me into front server!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 01:17:46 am »
Hi there!

Are you logged into the Play Game tab and leaving it open?

Have you also tried some of these methods?
First thing you want to do is check your firewall log if it is blocking FeralHeart. Maybe this section from the Big Help thread will solve your problem?

Is the computer allowing FeralHeart to connect to the internet?
Games like these needs to be able to connect to the internet, but sometimes Windows doesn't know if the game/application can be trusted or it just skips, adding the game to exceptions. If you aren't able to log on the game, this might be your issue.

Open up your Control Panel, located in the Start menu. Depending on which Operating system you use and which layout, it might look differently. But Windows firewall should be in the category "security," or just find the text, "Windows firewall" or "Allow a program through windows firewall". This should take you to the correct place.

Once there you'll get a new window with a list of programs. Try to locate FeralHeart.exe in there and add it to exceptions by marking the checkbox. If you can't find it, and the game to the list by yourself by pressing "add program."

If you don't understand how to do this still, ask someone else to do this for you.

Sometimes there might be something else blocking the program from accessing the internet. A good example of these are some Antivirus programs. This can vary a lot as well. But check up if by any chance your virus program might be blocking Feralheart. And just not only by clicking the icon in the corner sayings, "nope!" Look in the advanced menus and preferences first. Only you can check this.

If that doesn't work, you should test to make sure your IP matches up. Here's how to do that:

Quote from:
Go to https://feral-heart.com/myip/ and that will show you the IP address that you're connecting to the panel with.
Then, download www.feral-heart.com/myip.zip and run it. When it's complete, see what IP address it gives to you and check if it matches with the first IP address. They must match! If they don't, you're probably using a proxy and you have to disable it. Do not post that IP address anywhere!

Try switching browsers (other than Internet Explorer) as well to see if it'll let you connect to the game.

If these do not solve your issue, here are a couple more tips:
  • Log into the Play Game tab by using a mobile device if possible. Also make sure that you leave the login page open for about a minute or so before signing into the game.
  • Try opening FeralHeart.exe by running it as administrator. To do this, right click the FH logo and there should be an option where you can do this.
  • Make sure you're typing in your account details correctly.
  • Change your password.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 01:19:50 am by Notorious. »

Offline b_rn256

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 11:27:21 pm »
I read that thing already and it doesn't help.

Offline Notorious.

• Cinnamon Roll
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
  • Noto for short
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 11:53:48 pm »
When you play other online games, does it connect easily? If not, it might be an issue with your wifi. Maybe try restarting the router? You could also try making a new account and see if it'll let you connect from there.

Offline b_rn256

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2019, 08:23:51 am »
First off, i don't think it'd be my wifi connection. And by online games, do you mean like Minecraft or Roblox? Because i play those two and it works fine. I don't think a new account is going to help. I have this problem on an old pc so it might be that it's old? i mean it worked fine a few months ago.

Offline okaura

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2019, 03:54:37 pm »
The same thing is happening to me, I've tried those too, but I haven't had much luck.

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2019, 04:14:12 pm »
The same thing is happening to me, I've tried those too, but I haven't had much luck.

Sometimes the server hiccups which can cause it to fail. Also, make sure to wait 2 minutes to fully connect to the server. This is another thread that might be of interest to you, explaining the login page a bit more.
not active here anymore ♡