Author Topic: TO EVERYONE!  (Read 1590 times)

Offline JamesTheFirst

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
TO EVERYONE!
« on: December 22, 2019, 01:01:36 am »
so uhm...im actually not sure if im doing this right or not nor how to actually start what i have to say haha.

well, its that time of the year again and, with that said, i'd just like to take the time to thank everyone. i want to thank everybody who is involved with this game in any way, devs, admins, players. for creating such a wonderful thing and such an amazing and welcoming comunity.

i find myself wanting to spend more and more time here each day and i have met incredible people throughout the time ive been online, people with which i ended up creating  frindships outside the game.

so yeah, as cheesy as it might be, THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH!

i wish you all a merry christmas and the happiest new year :D

<3 <3 <3

BirdieBeep

Re: TO EVERYONE!
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2019, 02:25:53 am »
This is so sweet to read through, but it is true. If it wasn't for we the players, mods and admins, former and present, and devs, I don't think Feral Heart would've been around as long. I too have made strong connections in this game and very long term friendships, and I always try to be grateful for at least that whenever I log on.

Merry Christmas  to you too, and Happy New Year <333

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: TO EVERYONE!
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2019, 02:11:42 am »
Awww, this is so sweet! Thank you for typing this out, James =) Without anyone here in FeralHeart, whether they're still here with us or not, FeralHeart would never been the same without them~ Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you as well!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort