Author Topic: Missing FeralHeart Files? Look Here!  (Read 85489 times)

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • I am a Christian and artist.
    • View Profile
Missing FeralHeart Files? Look Here!
« on: February 21, 2011, 04:00:33 pm »
Kieva's Missing FeralHeart Default Files Thread

Do you have these types of errors when you open FeralHeart?

Or anything of the such like Could not find... Or Missing...?
Just ask for the file here and I'll upload it to Mediafire and give it to you!
1. Click the pictures to find the fixes to the errors!
2. If you cannot find the fix to the missing or cannot find... file just ask for it in this thread!
3. Messed up a file? Need a new one? Ask away! I can upload those too.
Error Fixes
Temp File Fix.
Copy both temp files, right click FeralHeart click Open file location, click media, click terrains and paste it in the Terrains folder.

Klang Fix.
Right click the FeralHeart Icon, click Open File location, copy the Klang file you just downloaded and paste it into the FeralHeart folder.

Resources Fix.
Right click the FeralHeart Icon. click Open File Location, copy the resources file you just downloaded and paste it into the FeralHeart folder.

OgreMain.dll Fix.
Right click the FeralHeart Icon. Click open file location, copy the ogre file you just downloaded and paste it into the FeralHeart folder.

OIS.dll Fix.
Right click the FeralHeart Icon. Click Open File Location, copy the OIS.dll file you just downloaded and paste it into the FeralHeart folder.

RakNet.dll Fix.
Right click the FeralHeart icon, click Open File Location, copy the RakNet.dll file from the folder you just downloaded and paste it into the FeralHeart Folder.

Plugin_CgProgramManager Fix.
Copy the file you just downloaded, right click the FeralHeart Icon, click Open File Location, paste it in there.

RenderSystem_GL Fix
Copy the file you just downloaded, right click the FeralHeart Icon, click Open File Location, paste the file you just copied in there.

Plugin_OctreeScene Fix
Copy the file you just downloaded, right click the FeralHeart Icon, click Open File Location, paste the file you just copied in there.

Particle FX Fix

tahoma.tff Fix
Copy the file you just downloaded, right click your FeralHeart icon, then click Media, click overlays, then click overlay 1 and paste the file in there.

Splash Screen Fix
Right click your FeralHeart Icon, click Open File Location, then click Media, then particles. Paste the file you just downloaded in there.

libstdc++-6.dll Fix

Right click your FeralHeart Icon, click Open File Location, then paste the file you downloaded there.
-------------------------------
Extra

Missing your WaterMillTerrain File? Here you go!
WaterMillTerrain.png File
WaterMillTerrain.cfg File
Copy the file(s) you downloaded, Right click your FeralHeart Icon click Open File Location, go to Media>Terrains>WaterMill and paste the file(s) you downloaded in there.

Missing or need to replace your cheadMask(s)? Look no further! Here you go!
cheadMask(s)
Copy the pictures you downloaded, Right click your FeralHeart Icon click Open File Location, then go to Media>Textures and paste the pictures there. <3 Ta-dah! All done!

Need to replace, or missing your splash.png image? Here you go!
Splash.png
It goes into your FeralHeart>Media>Particles folder, make sure you don't have splash.png anywhere else in your feralheart folder.

Need to replace, or have a missing defaultTex.cfg file? Look here!
defaultTex.cfg
Put it in your FeralHeart>Media>Terrains>Textures folder, and wa-lah! C:

Here's a Tip for ya!
If you have Windows Vista XP as your computer program- and want to copy or paste a file... Highlight the file, press Crtl and C at the same time to copy it. Go to where you want to paste it and press Crtl and V to pase it. Remember to press both buttons at the same time.
Another Tip!
Sometimes- You can press Crtl and Z to undo something you just did. Then Press Crtl and Y to redo it.
...Say you just highlighted a whole bunch of letters and deleted them all on accident- just press Crtl and Z to undo it! On certain things you can only undo a certain amount of times before it stops you.

-------------------------------
I hope this has helped you all! Moderators, if you don't approve of this or for some reasonable reason. You may delete this.
Also, please post back if your problem is, or is not solved. I would like to know so I can add the error message and fix to the front page here. c:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 07:58:56 pm by Kieva »
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
Re: Missing FeralHeart Files? Look Here!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 04:06:12 pm »
Thanks for posting this!
:]   

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 04:12:15 pm »
Ah, not a problem. I'm glad to help. ^-^
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

WindzLaLa

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 05:50:13 pm »
..Do you have a download for the game? I can't even install it. X)

Offline Djanycat

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I want Mountain Dew >:3 ?
    • View Profile
    • U can find me on dA, I'm more active on there x)
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 07:04:44 pm »
Hi, i downloaded FH but it needs some kind of "ogremain"-file, but i can't found that file in my computer! D:
[Sry my bad english]
If you're nice to me, I'm nice to you. Simple as that :3

# Loyal nolife girl person from Finland who draws wolves, ponies, cats, humans and something else
And loves Mountain Dew ?
 ~ Sorry about my crappy English x) ~

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2011, 07:30:42 pm »
Here you go. c:

Offline Djanycat

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2011, 02:16:30 pm »
Thank u so much ^3^ , but now it needs OIS.dll-file.. Dx

# Loyal nolife girl person from Finland who draws wolves, ponies, cats, humans and something else
And loves Mountain Dew ?

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2011, 04:41:51 pm »
Here is the OIS.dll file. c:

Offline Djanycat

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2011, 07:02:51 pm »
Thanks so much again, but now i need RakNet.dll-file ! x__x I'm sorry about this, i hope that i don't waste your time. D8

And loves Mountain Dew ?

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2011, 12:25:43 am »
Ah! No problem at all, it's fine really. Don't be afraid to ask for a file from me. xD
Here you go!