Author Topic: Missing FeralHeart Files? Look Here!  (Read 85517 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Missing FeralHeart Files? Look Here!
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2011, 05:59:10 am »
Chasta, perhaps if I send you my patch it will work? I know it's not infected, and if your firewall says it is, perhaps you should turn it off to download the patch? oh, and you need a program to download torrent files.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Braquou

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2011, 11:10:37 am »
Chasta, try downloading the patch, except in a different server/Rather Windows 2 or Torrent.
Braquou, here are the links from the Official Downloads page... here. Or the Torrent one... Here. Unless you just need the patch?

Thank you Karma, I'll explain my problem, I'm french (so sorry for my bad english x)] so I have two three problems for understanding the forum ^^'... therefore, i can not find the patch, it would be nice to give me a link take ?. Otherwise, once I get it,  or should I put it? there has to patch for the map? .. I am a looser, I'm really sorry = $

[My English is really bad, sorry if you do not understand>

Offline Djanycat

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I want Mountain Dew >:3 ?
    • View Profile
    • U can find me on dA, I'm more active on there x)
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2011, 02:29:50 pm »
I'm needing cg.dll-file now. :]
If you're nice to me, I'm nice to you. Simple as that :3

# Loyal nolife girl person from Finland who draws wolves, ponies, cats, humans and something else
And loves Mountain Dew ?
 ~ Sorry about my crappy English x) ~

slycan

« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2011, 05:32:52 pm »
All your problems really would be solved if you simply uninstalled your games

and reinstalled the game + patch >.>

just a guess though

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • I am a Christian and artist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2011, 04:58:25 am »
I'm sorry, but I only help with missing files and uploading that, not uploading a whole game installer. ^^; As for Braquou how about you type your sentences in French, then translate them with Microsoft Word into english? Here is the cg.dll...
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

KikiQwark

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2011, 10:25:47 am »
Hello, having to download Plugin_CgProgramManager.dll, I open FeralHeart, then he still shows me the same message! Can you help me if he please you?
( Sorry for my bad english i'm french)

Offline Chasta

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2011, 03:33:13 pm »
Chasta, perhaps if I send you my patch it will work? I know it's not infected, and if your firewall says it is, perhaps you should turn it off to download the patch? oh, and you need a program to download torrent files.
I think that might help a little. Or at least make it easier for me to get started with the game. I can deactivate the firewall for a little while to get the patch dowloaded.

Offline Crimsonstripe

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2011, 03:08:11 am »
Okay, I am so confused, plz help! I downloaded the game and for some reason none of these files came with it! I downloaded all the files and now it says irrKlang.dll file is still missing. I downloaded it for the second time and it still says this. Did I put this in the wrong place or somethin'? Ty :)

Offline Kieva

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • I am a Christian and artist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2011, 06:25:17 pm »
Both of you, Crimsonstripe and Joahnna, right click the feralheart icon(three golden paws) click open file location. Copy the file you downloaded/need and paste them into the FeralHeart folder you just opened by right clicking the icon and clicking open file location. c:
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." ~John 3:16

Offline noxx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Impressive Title old fart~
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2011, 07:36:10 pm »

I'm thinking this may be why the game crashes when I click 'create'? o.o Any help would be appreciated! 8D Thanks!