Off topic > Community Activities Hub

#2FAB4U Summer Celebration! {Map Link Added}

(1/16) > >>

Whisperingwaves:

Are you ready for a summer party you'll never forget? To dance the night away while chilling with some awsome floofs? Well, #2FAB4U Is kicking it during the summer with our first annual Summer Celebration! Join our fab group as we dance, jam out, and party till we're purple to celebrate the summer season! Coming to our party shows your support in our groups effort's to bring you more fun events throughout the year! Some come join us at our Summer Party.

Game Rules will and do apply to this event, it is a public event meaning be on your best behavior at the celebration!

This years celebration map was made by the one and only Whisperingwaves! Thank you for dedicating your time to make this lovely map to host our party in <3 ~ Alpha (Jus did Alphabutt >;3)

Map Download:tinyurl.com/2FABpartymap or if not working  >>Click me If Not Working

Date Of Party: August 2nd
Time Of Party: 6:30 EST
Try to be there at 6:00 EST For pre-party and group photo's!

In addition to our party, we will have a radio online for dancing tunes and other things, the group will have a  possibility of a skype call for you guys if you wish to join! Our radio's will be provided below, and may be online during pre-party day and an hour before the event, we would like to thank everyone prior to the event for reading this thread, and showing your support to #2FAB4U and their efforts!

Stream 1: http://tinyurl.com/2FAB4Ustream1
Stream 2: (optional)

Hope to see you floofs there! Don't forget to check the dates and mark your calendar ;3

Aicosu125:
-brow wiggle- I shall be there~

Rizzla:
Aww, wish i could make it. It sounds like a lot of fun! Alas, i'm unable to attend due to a family BBQ.
Good luck with the party, #2Fab4U!
Yer all way 2 fab 4 me ;u;

Vask:
Awwww yeah party time! Gettin pumped for dat partayyyyy

Can't wait to see you all there! Ohs and Whisper- count me in in that Skype call! We can even do it on the radio and totes creep everyone out with our sexy.

StarrieNova:
I know for sure I will totally be there on my character Vixy. If I am not there I am pretty sure my friends Whisper and Cheshire will get really mad, and drag me there. xD

Love you girls! <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version