Author Topic: Lots of Members Leaving  (Read 10603 times)

Ironic

Re: Lots of Members Leaving
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2020, 12:40:29 am »
awwwwwh. this post is old but i must say, when i left i didnt feel the game anymore. it got boring, sad. lots of my most loved friends were inactive or left me with no goodbye. thats why i switched to FHU, all the maps dont have those saddening memories. but i still may come on FH sometimes ^^
Whenever I usually go to FHU everyone seems to be AFK. Falling asleep on your keyboard seems to be more common there.
I guess people realized the old maps won't renew those memories :S So everyone is waiting for the new maps -shrug- 

Offline Dentrimental

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • "Promise me we'll always be there for eachother."
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2020, 07:57:27 am »
tbh i still want FHU to hv the old maps-
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Thank you for gracing me with your presence!

Ironic

« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2020, 02:22:19 pm »
tbh i still want FHU to hv the old maps-
I dont think they're going to remove it. I think its going to stay there

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2020, 05:07:01 pm »
Just gonna nudge, this topic is about members leaving rather than about FU and if they are going to keep the old maps. If you want confirmation on if they are going to keep them, I would recommend PMing one of their staff members. I'm sure they can give you an answer. =)

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2020, 06:40:34 pm »
I still love this game because it's brought me many precious memories but I left it because I've got other stuff on my plate, hence growing onto a different path that doesn't really have FH involved. It's a way more serious future about eductaion, self-care, friends and love.

On the other hand, I agree with everything Dark_Heart's mentioned.
doing what i feel like

Offline PlomeinGTTE

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2021, 08:02:02 am »
Wellllll

Cause players getting too old for the game. No time we retire.

Bullying too.

Drama from here the time Raz planned and TESTED that stupid modification which made everyone and even the staff ditch the game.

Drama on FHU of course

Sign of the times, considering this game is super old, it’s not up to date with graphics, action and whatnot as compared to the games of  today.

No changes in the rules which constrict people from actually wanting to play too. While kids 10 years ago were so innocent as compared to the kids today talkin like sailors over the mics, chats and their parents while gunning up a bunch of other kids doing the same.

Money and the right sources to advertising are missing. Advertising takes money. Consider with the addition to the update of graphics and actions and posting it on a site that advertises it for you. Sell copies of the game for download for $1.99 for starters. Steam is a great place to start when it comes to game advertising on occasion however I’m not sure how that’s gonna effect our modification capabilities. Unless you wanna take the risk instead to ask some big Twitch/YouTube gamers to give the game a week and whatnot. And see what comes outta that.

Oblahdi-oblahdah life goes on! Lalalalife goes on!
I chosen horse on profile, but really I’m a Great Tusked Tridactyl Equid

~~ Płomeiń

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • certified spoiler ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2021, 08:13:56 pm »
This topic is a bit old but I thought I'd still reply
I recently re-joined the game after a long break, but now that I'm back I'm really trying to get this game going again because I think it is actually a very cool game, even though it may not have the best graphics It somehow also catched my attention because I love these types of games! It gives a nostalgic feel and not because I used to play it long ago, Its just because the feel of it is just pretty cozy :3 I have already gotten at least 3 more people in the game, that didn't know it even existed, from other platforms. I do have hope that it will regain the popularity soon again, especially because of quarantine and that jazz :DD
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 08:17:02 pm by ferimeX3 »
~it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations~

sig made by me!
>bio<

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2021, 11:44:58 pm »
Money and the right sources to advertising are missing. Advertising takes money. Consider with the addition to the update of graphics and actions and posting it on a site that advertises it for you. Sell copies of the game for download for $1.99 for starters. Steam is a great place to start when it comes to game advertising on occasion however I’m not sure how that’s gonna effect our modification capabilities. Unless you wanna take the risk instead to ask some big Twitch/YouTube gamers to give the game a week and whatnot. And see what comes outta that.

can't monetize fh. it has copyrighted content in fan creations - namely items for maps/your characters.
sure, those are addons and not part of the original download for the game, but something something the game is hosted in the uk...?? iirc..?? and their copyright laws aren't something anybody wants to step on and lose fh to a lawsuit or three over.
free game for good
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline PlomeinGTTE

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2021, 08:04:07 am »
Hmm you got a point @Telluric.
Well... idk what to say bout that then...

Further note. Just found out recently one of my old FH buddies o got back in contact with. He says a lot of the old FH/IT players are playing that ‘fer.al’ game... personally I didn’t like it cause it’s too much like animal jam, also lags the hell out of my laptop like a mother you know.
I chosen horse on profile, but really I’m a Great Tusked Tridactyl Equid

~~ Płomeiń

Offline ge33850

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your local introvert
    • ge33850
    • Mocha Wolf
    • innocentgamer
    • View Profile
    • Art portfolio
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2021, 02:04:17 pm »
Yeah, it's sad to see - I'm also tracking the progress of FHU, but the game just doesn't really have anything for me anymore. I'm not as social as I used to be so a chat room type game doesn't do anything for me.

I'd love if the game had any kind of an objective - other IT games at least have item finding and hunting (Last Moon even have a few quests, currency and NPC shops, but that has also become a dying game)

In comparison to other IT games, or most free online games, FH lacks in content. Still, I'll be curious to see if either game (FH and FHU) make progress to keep up with the demand other online games have created. It's would be tough to update to that extent, but even just the introduction of some official lore into the game would be really interesting.
"You're as randomly lethal and entirely confused as you ever were."  - The Cheshire Cat, Alice: Madness Returns