Author Topic: Quick Question About Forum Stuff  (Read 884 times)

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
Quick Question About Forum Stuff
« on: November 27, 2017, 11:16:44 am »
Hey so I have a quick question, I figured I may as well ask since someone is bound to answer me :3 Anyways so here is my question the "Mate Search" bored of the forum, is it for finding actual girlfriends/boyfriends or simply for finding rp partners? I was curious as I do have a few characters who are the alpha males of their pack and they could use an Alpha female. So could I just request rp partners that have characters who can play as their mate or is this a literal find a girlfriend/boyfriend thing? Because I am not looking for an actual girlfriend I am just looking for someone who can rp as my characters mates when doing low key pack rps and all that.

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
Re: Quick Question About Forum Stuff
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 02:38:08 pm »
The "Mate Search" board is for finding mates for your characters.

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
Re: Quick Question About Forum Stuff
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 08:04:52 pm »
Here you can find the rules of the "Mate search" board: Mate Thread Rules

Quote from: WhiteLightHeart
Searching For A Mate?
Be sure to know a few things about this board before you start posting!

1.) This board is here for you to search for a mate for your character... Not a real life relationship. Make sure you know the difference!

2.) Please include your character's gender and what they're looking for in the title of your post. (For example, "Male Wolf Looking for a Female Mate")

3.) Tell us a little bit about your character(s)! Include information like their name, age, species, and perhaps a background, picture or description of them. Creativity is a good thing here.

If you no longer need a thread for a character, PM a staff member so we can delete it for you.

Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2017, 08:09:36 pm by Valhayes »

Signature art by Kynvuu