Author Topic: Wanted Password Change and Email Forgotten (Fixed!)  (Read 845 times)

Offline Vasilisk

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • Naoiss
    • Naoiss
    • View Profile
Wanted Password Change and Email Forgotten (Fixed!)
« on: January 04, 2018, 07:46:00 pm »
So I've forgotten my email on my other account. I've tried the forgotten password and it says that an email has been sent to the email I've used for the account. I have at least six emails to ten emails and I've checked them all (or at least the ones I remember the email for) and I haven't gotten any emails. I've tried re sending the request to change my password three times already and I'm beginning to think it's none of those emails. I've checked my account on the forum for an email and the 'User Panel' for my email or at least a fragment of it and I cannot find it.

So I'm pretty much asking if there is a way to find my email that I've linked to the FH account?

This is not the account that I would like to change the password.
I've searched a bit around the site and I don't think there is a way to find your email but I thought I'd ask before just assuming that is it impossible.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 08:40:11 pm by Vasilisk »

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Wanted Password Change and Email Forgotten
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2018, 08:31:23 pm »
Hi there! If you could send me a PM with the username of the account I can retrieve the e-mail linked to that account for you. c;
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.