Author Topic: Log-in page won't work again  (Read 1247 times)

Offline FullFeralMetal

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Always up for a challenge. ;3
    • View Profile
    • Akma-se Pack
Log-in page won't work again
« on: August 04, 2018, 07:34:19 pm »
I really do apologize for posting about this for the SECOND time, but it is happening again and I am starting to think it's not on my end. I am trying to log in on the page we have to keep open and it keeps making the type boxes blank, but I know I'm typing my information in right, because when I try to connect it just says "Failed to connect to server" and at some point it'll start working, but I don't want to have this keep happening while in a role-play or recruiting.

I've tried the following:

- logging in on another browser: still doesn't work
- logging in on my phone: it works, but the game on my laptop won't connect to the server still

I hope there is a permanent solution to this, rather than me having to deal with it every once in a while.

Thank you in advance.
Rollo: *annoyed huff*

Signature made by Ugly Queen, SoapBox, Optimistic
In-game User : FullFeralMetal

Offline Edolicious

• Luck o' the Irish
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 108
  • Luck O' the Irish
    • Edolicious
    • Edolicious
    • View Profile
Re: Log-in page won't work again
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 07:57:14 pm »
Hmm, maybe taking a closer look will help. c:

It will not let me connect to the game, why?
If you're experiencing issues it could be how your browser is currently set up. We do not allow any proxies so please disable any proxy settings you might have enabled. Also do not run the browser in incognito/private browsing mode and have cookies enabled. If you still have issues feel free to try another web browser all together. Also do keep in mind that we do not let any banned users connect to the game

If you have a proxy enabled on your computer, you won't be able to log into the game. Disabling this should help fix the problem, if this is your issue. If it still doesn't work for you, however:

-Check to make sure that your internet is strong and up-to-speed

-It was mentioned before that opening the page in a different browser (such as Chrome and Firefox) can help the stability, but also keep in mind that if you wish to log into multiple accounts, you must open the page in a separate browser. If you are opening the page in any sort of private browser or something that does not allow cookies, this could be an issue as well.

Have you tried clearing Chrome's cache and cookies? ^^
Try logging out of everything FeralHeart related, clear your history and cookies. Then go back on and log in to FeralHeart the way you've been told to. Make sure to capitalize the username correctly. So what you registered with.

If you have another account, try logging into that too and see if it does the same.
And you haven't changed your password recently, correct?

Also, if your password has numbers and you used the "Num Pad" to the right of your keyboard during registration to type those numbers, they won't work when trying to login in-game.

Take a look here as well:

Quote from: JazzForLife
1. Make sure your caps lock is not on. The login is caps sensitive! Make sure you're typing everything correctly.

2. Do not use the numpad! Use the numbers above the alphabet on your keyboard.

3. Does your username or password have any unusual symbols such as ?$!@*-_ ect.? This can mess things up for some people. Make a new account if you're having trouble with symbols. If you make a new one, please try to stick with a-z letters, nothing capitalized.

4. Make sure that your keyboard language is in English! It won't log you in unless you have a US keyboard setting.

5. If you're trying to log on ingame, make sure the server is up and running. You can do this by looking at the top of the banner of this forum.

6. Make sure you are logging in with your username, not forum nickname. My actual username is JazzForLife, and I log in with that. I do not use Jazzz, because that is my forum nickname.

7. Even if you change your password on the forum, your password for the game will always be the same you signed up with.
You said that you already tried the phone gig and switching browsers, so you can skip over that stuff. Something it took me forever to figure out is that the page always reloads after you type in your information, but retyping it a second time and pressing enter seems to do the trick for me, at least. I hope the fix is as simple as one of the solutions quoted.
Sig by https://twitter.com/limesquares
Avatar by https://deviantart.com/atachi00
Always do the right thing, even if no one is watching.

Offline FullFeralMetal

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Always up for a challenge. ;3
    • View Profile
    • Akma-se Pack
Re: Log-in page won't work again
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 10:20:34 pm »
Thank you so much! I'll try clearing my history and cache/cookies. That's usually what happens to me as well. I'll have to type it twice before actually getting in, but sometimes it just acts up to the point where no matter how many times you type it, it won't work and then it'll work 30 mins after you've attempted about 50 times. Lol I'll be sure to post if it's fixed.
Rollo: *annoyed huff*

Signature made by Ugly Queen, SoapBox, Optimistic
In-game User : FullFeralMetal