Author Topic: Lady_Alizarin's Entry  (Read 3453 times)

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
Lady_Alizarin's Entry
« on: March 04, 2019, 03:12:34 am »

Name: Kojak
Species: Bobcat (Lynx rufus)

Appearance
Kojak is a bobcat tom made of muscle, and fat, weighing at 36 lbs. His once dark woodland brown fur has turned to a rustic barnwood color. His fur has its own unique pattern of subtle spots, as well battle scars he’s gained over the years. Kojak has some permanent scars on the left side of his face; scars he received in battle against a tyrant clan leader. He is slowly losing his sight due to old age. Therefore, his aging eyes have gone from a golden honey to a color that resembles a cloudy sky.

Personality
Unlike most bobcats, Kojak is more docile and gentler. He is wise, patient, sage, and open-minded to new ideas. He is a loner by nature, preferring to live away from others, but still keeping in touch. Kojak is like those old Southern gentleman, polite, hospitable, disciplined, family oriented, and takes care of business. He may be old and docile, but he’s still very much a wildcat with experience and bite.

Background
Kojak is the grandfather of the bobcat family line known as the Wildcatters. The Wildcatters are a bobcat family group that are dispersed throughout their homeland. This family has lived in the feral lands for countless generations. Everything changed when clans of felines known as domestic cats grew in population, expanding their territories greater and wider. Not only did clans fight one another over resources, the bobcats found themselves caught in the middle of it all. Bobcats and warrior cats would fight each other over land, hunting grounds, prey, and other necessities. Since the clan cats outnumbered the bobcats, the bobcats were forced to leave the land they knew as their home. Competition for survival was getting fierce, and most left in search of new homes.

Kojak was a young tom when the clan population was booming, and he too was struggling to keep hold of his own territory. He did't want to give up the one and only place he called home, so he tried everything he could to find a solution to bring peace between the clans and remaining bobcats. Most of the clans were untrusting and skeptical of such wildcats. As far as they were concerned, bobcats were seen as enemies, nuisances, and a threat to their survival.

“Why should we form an allegiance with such barbaric cats? They hunt the prey we desperately need to feed our own, and they kill our warriors quicker than any fox ever could!”
"He's not one of us, therefore he cannot be trusted."
"Bobcats are not our friends or allies. They do not know the Code or honor StarClan."

Kojak was persistent, trying any means to earn their trust, going as far as to learn their ways of life to help better his own. Through hard work and dedication, Kojak came to an agreement with a few clans. The clans would allow him and his family to stay in their homeland without any disputes under certain conditions. Kojak agreed to respect the clan ways, the territory borders, and come to their call if they so needed him. Through the years, Kojak has been faithful to clans like ShadeClan, NatureClan, StormClan, MoonClan, PapyrusClan, LilyClan, FrigidClan, and GeodeClan. What has he done for them? He’d partake in battles against the “evil” clans that step out of line, hunt prey that is near impossible for them to manage (deer, turkey, or pheasants), drive out any foxes, badgers, or coyotes from their territories, or help in clean up after natural disasters. Kojak had built friendships and relationships with clan cats over the years, including romantic relationship with she-cats. He’s had many children, both bobcat and hybrid children. Most refer to his hybrid offspring as “pixie bobs”. Many of his hybrid children have grown up to be respected warriors in their clans.

Today, Kojak is living like an old man in retirement. The bobcat is too old to go out into clan battle and get his hands dirty. He’s not as young or strong as he used to be, so it’s up to his children and grandchildren to finish what he started. He's living his evening years in solitude in Cherika Valley. He can be seen wandering around outside the valley to visit friends and family.

Other Information

Here's a reference image of Kojak, along with some of his family

Kojak has a big family. He is the father of many children, a grandfather to many more grandchildren, with too many great-grandchildren to count.
Kojak has an East Texas accent.
Theme songs for Kojak: "Don't Blink" by Kenny Chesney, "Simple Man" by Lynyrd Skynyrd
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 06:48:04 pm by Lady_Alizarin »
Inactive

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Lady_Alizarin's Entry
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 07:22:48 am »
I love Lynx's so much, they're such underrated big cats. Kojak is a very gorgeous lynx, and I love how much detail you've put into him! He seems like a real gentleman, I really enjoyed reading about him!

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 04:27:09 pm »
I love Lynx's so much, they're such underrated big cats. Kojak is a very gorgeous lynx, and I love how much detail you've put into him! He seems like a real gentleman, I really enjoyed reading about him!

Thank you so much.
I wish there were more lynx and bobcat characters out there in the game. They do seem underrated.
Inactive

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 04:36:08 pm »
i remember seeing this guy waaay back in the old days of FH

damn nice to see he's still around.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 04:56:34 pm »
i remember seeing this guy waaay back in the old days of FH

damn nice to see he's still around.

Yep. He's no longer a spring chicken, but he's still alive and kicking.

You may see some of his children and grandchildren running around the Feral Lands.
Inactive