Author Topic: Wont let me connect to front server  (Read 665 times)

Offline jimmybags7

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Wont let me connect to front server
« on: February 11, 2019, 12:05:11 am »
so i have the tab opened and everything and it still wont let me connect, any help would be appreciated.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Wont let me connect to front server
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 12:15:49 am »
I checked your account in our database, and it doesn't look like it has been activated yet. This might be because you've just made the account, but be sure that you've gone to the link sent to the e-mail address you signed the account up with. Then, you should be able to log in within about 48 hours or so. If the link has expired or doesn't do anything after that amount of time, it's probable that you waited too long to activate the account and will have to try again with a new account.

Hopefully this helps. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline XxEagleFlamexX

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 01:24:46 am »
Have you tried reloading a few times? It may help, although I am not saying it will. It works for me most of the time, but sometimes it doesn't. If it keeps doing this you might want to delete the tab a few times and login again. Warriorstrikes is right, though. If it doesn't help you might want to contact a moderator about this issue. Have a nice day  :)

Offline mysz

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 10:51:14 pm »
You must have open site Play game while playing
https://feral-heart.com/login/index.php