Author Topic: this tea is too hot for me  (Read 1252 times)

Offline yourlocalcrow

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • they/them
    • View Profile
    • my deviantArt
this tea is too hot for me
« on: September 25, 2018, 11:16:26 pm »
I've been around since 2014. I've stayed through the rough days of the login page being implemented and refreshing every minute, when "the login page swallowed me" was a regular explanation for sudden vanishings in groups. I've seen all the "Is FH dying?" threads as of late. I've seen amazing creators come and go. I remember the excitement that buzzed around when animation mods were first figured out. I remember the mixture of "I hate it" and "I love it" that came with the patch.

But of all the controversies I've stayed through, this is the one to break it. Putting moderation in the hands of our user base, made of those aged 5-25, is something I cannot agree with at all. No matter the reasoning for it. Even if it was agreed upon by the whole staff team, I could not stay. Simply put, I don't trust my fellow users not to accidentally ban me for life, so I'm bowing out before this mess can begin.

I will miss you all very dearly. This game has it's place in my heart, but it's finally time for me to leave it in the past. I hope I can see you all again some day, on better games.

I still know a lot about preset coding, no matter how far I am from FeralHeart. If you have questions, I highly suggest adding me on discord, Dole#6347. My dA, KingOfTarot, is your next best place.

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
Re: this tea is too hot for me
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 11:23:04 pm »
Take care, Tarot. We will miss you, and I'm sorry that Raz has done this. FH will always have a place in all of our hearts. I wish you the best for the future. <3

Flurr

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 11:28:35 pm »
See you Tarot. I dont like what FeralHeart has become either. I miss the good days of FeralHeart back in 2011. I disagree what Raz has done also, it was unfair and uncalled for and I wish he didnt do this because it justs makes everybody sad and angry. Take care Tarot! We will miss you

Offline Puffythewolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • .*. Pico,, .*.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 11:31:44 pm »
yep.. ill miss this game too.. and i have gotten news from a discord server but they fired all of there staff.. and i think our lord has been fired too..
GOOGLE CHROME AHHAHAHHA FUNNY

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 02:34:30 am »
It was fun getting to be here with ya, Tarot. We'll all miss this game... I was pretty much the same with the last update, but it grew on me. I love Feral Heart, and always will. Take care, Tarot!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort