Author Topic: A Friend leaving  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Elias_Ainsworth

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • ✧ drop me some nuzzles if you so please ✧
    • Sir-Elias-Ainsworth
    • View Profile
A Friend leaving
« on: October 13, 2018, 03:19:55 am »
my friend/roomie/owner of the wifi introduced me to this game here. but sadly things took a bad turn for them here. So I'm placing a goodbye message for them.

"I know I'm perm banned, so not like theres any means to return ever (...further detail is a bit harsh...)"
  "Hope things don't get worse there (...further detail is a bit harsh...)"

~RD12 (ex-instructor/ex-researcher/excommunicated user)

I hope one day they do turn around and come back after their ban and that all things would be good again. At least they're keeping up with their studies and getting A's thus far. Go get em RD12/roomie/pal!

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
Re: A Friend leaving
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2018, 03:24:21 am »
Not sure you're able to make posts involving bans, however, I'm sorry to see them go!
artwork by dehvina

Offline Puffythewolf

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • .*. Pico,, .*.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 04:17:59 am »
woah, banned from here? What happened?
GOOGLE CHROME AHHAHAHHA FUNNY

Offline RancidWine

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Fomerly TwiceADare
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2018, 04:21:37 am »
It is in fact against the rules to talk about being banned publicly, as it is the users responsibility to either take credit for their wrong doing and/or speak politely to staff about possibly repealing the ban or shortening it.
However I don't believe in this instance we should be worried as nothing was explained and it's simply a friend delivering a message for us all to wish a fellow member farewell for now. We should respect that and bid them a thank you for being here with us and good luck.

Calvary

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2018, 04:22:20 am »
Hello! We are sorry to hear about this situation. I have received your PM, so feel free to discuss it with me further there! Unfortunately, I will have to lock this thread per Forum Rules and Guidelines:

Discussion on Bans and Reports
You are prohibited to make a thread or mention in a post about being kicked and/or banned from in-game or on the forum. If you were kicked and/or banned, then it was for a reason. If you have a question about it, however, then you are referred to a moderator or an admin. As for reports, do not go and make a thread reporting a user. When you are reporting somebody, you are to send a private message to a moderator or an admin for them to handle it. Any threads discussing a kick/ban or reporting a user will be deleted upon sight.

We hope we can settle this further if need be. We are here to help! <3 Please try and avoid discussing bans or reports, even from friends asking you to.

Much love.