Author Topic: Aeterni Sarcina: RE. Canine RP group seeking all roles! <3  (Read 709 times)

Offline Blessedcreature

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • "Look for me in the reflection of the full moon."
    • View Profile
Aeterni Sarcina: RE. Canine RP group seeking all roles! <3
« on: August 22, 2019, 01:30:13 am »
Heyo! Thanks for checking out Aeterni Sarcina: RE.

We are a mainly discord based RP group (we do get on FH at times) who are looking for active, dedicated members! We ARE a reboot of the previous Aeterni Sarcina. I had taken a long hiatus due to personal problems in my life but now that I'm back, I plan on making this pack even MORE special than it was before!

About the Pack/Plot:

Aeterni Sarcina is a pack of wolves who find themselves living the dream in Cherika Valley- the place they call home. Everything seems amazing until a wolf from the Alphess's past shows up at camp. Will he be the unraveling of everything she holds dear?

(Since I recently restarted the AS timeline- the stranger event won't happen for a long while- but mini plots are always happening and are encouraged! Come join us on this epic journey and see the twisted events of the plot!)

Requirements:

-Semi to semi-real canine character (can be any wolf resembling canine but we will have to come up with a backstory on how you ended up in the pack lol!)
-Semi to literate. (This I am lenient with. If you are a beginner but are WILLING to learn then you can join!)
-A RPS via discord DMs.
-Able to be active in the chat/rp (of course life comes first but dead servers are sad!)
-Willing to make new friends!

We Are:

-A tight-knit friendly community
-Small right now (less than 20 members)
-Mature
-Bully free
-DRAMA FREE
-Active and dedicated
-Mapless
-Siteless
-Discorded
-Plotted. (This is always subject to change as new ideas come up!)
-We are ranked.

*MOST POSITIONS ARE OPEN!! Including MOD and most high ranks*

Please feel free to add me on discord and message me with SERIOUS inquires. (Ling Ling#8023)

Thank you and welcome!!