Author Topic: Returning Player!  (Read 1742 times)

Offline Amaraterasu

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Returning Player!
« on: August 25, 2019, 03:50:03 pm »
Hello! I'm a "returning player" from around . . . five years ago. My memory could be completely off but that sounds about right to me. This account is new of course just because my old one has been long forgotten. I'm honestly unable to remember a single thing about it so if you're curious about any names my brain is providing me with absolutely nothing. Kind of a bummer. Anyways.

With coming back it's in my hopes to be able to ease in with the community again. The new things to this game have definitely thrown me for a curve and all kinds of help are honestly very much appreciated. I'm definitely looking for people to talk to and get to know -- just to try and make some friends and become familiar with everything once more.

My username is Amaraterasu but honestly feel free to call me whatever you'd like. I'm commonly known as "Sen" or "Sebastian" or "Tea" so it's honestly just whatever floats your boat. If you're curious as to anything about me let's see . . . my favorite colour is orange. I'm a student photographer who does a bit of digital art. I'll read and watch just about anything from Criminal Minds to Bleach to The Twilight Zone. Same goes for music - there is no genre that escapes me (metal, country, bluegrass included). So that's just a little bit of random but honestly I'm very happy to be back.

Rhakorra

Re: Returning Player!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2019, 04:06:46 pm »
Hello, welcome back! Hope you enjoy your stay! :D

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2019, 05:02:36 pm »
Hello there and welcome back to FH! I'm sure you'll find great friends in no time c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2019, 05:25:01 pm »
Welcome back!!  Always happy to see old members return. I definitely recommend checking out all the maps if you haven’t yet and The Grounds is always a good spot to meet and chat with people!
artwork by dehvina

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2019, 06:15:10 pm »
Hello there, welcome back. Pleased to see older members popping their heads out every once in a while. As for recent events, check out the "News & Updates" board for recent and recently past updates and news if you are looking for more information. It should cover it all for you and if not, feel free to ask around. As for interests; photography can be very fun and interesting depending on the capture subject. I find it therapeutic at times myself, alas, happy to hear you are happy to return. Indeed the main hub is "The Grounds" as Likuu has graciously stated for you. :> Other maps aren't as used, but, some are beautiful and intriguing as exploration wise. There is a map guide by Bawfle if you find yourself confused, within the forum; you can easily search it up perhaps without any troubles. I hope you have fun and again, welcome back to FeralHeart.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 06:17:32 pm by Esarosa »
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Ellen11v

• Don't open, blue inside
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 276
  • Bye :)
    • Lousiem
    • EllenPlayz
    • View Profile
    • Global Moderator of an IT server
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2019, 06:39:35 pm »
I’ll call you Seb. Sebbie debbie :3
sorry lol

I hope you enjoy your stay around the game and community. Feel free to pm me if you wanna talk abouit stuff. I’m not doing much at the time xD
doing what i feel like

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2019, 07:43:58 pm »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! I never thought I'd see another soul who admits to liking bluegrass... bless you lmao I'm sure you'll have no troubles with finding friends and things to do. If you ever wanna chat I'm always open~ Excited to see you around!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2019, 09:57:13 pm »
No music genre escapes you?  Hmm.  I know a band that combines all of them.  If i see you in game i might tell more.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2019, 10:13:30 pm »
Welcome back to FH, Sebastian! I'm always open to conversation if you ever see me ingame, although I'm sure you won't have difficulties making friends here. See ya round.~

Offline Amaraterasu

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2019, 03:49:47 am »
Thank you everyone for the advice and welcome backs! <3
For those of you that offered to chat - I'll definitely get around to you on that. I'm very much up for some new conversations. Once again, thank you for all the comments so far.