Author Topic: Cannot Change My Username (My current account name remains Unchanged)  (Read 1456 times)

Offline WarriorStuckGirl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • "You are who you are.. dont put ya self down"
    • ISpy-TheRogue-Leo
    • VenezuelanChic96
    • Venezuelanchic
    • VenezuelanChic96
    • View Profile
I've contacted some of the mods in the past about this issue and never got an answer and i understand there be A LOT of other things to do and we all have a life outside of this game but i waited almost a full year to get this problem fixed.

I tried the email and everything but whenever i try to change it my current account name stays the same everytime nothing happens. I want to change my username i really do.. Please help
:3 Hiya, Names Michelle K.M.M and i am from Maracaibo, Venezuela.

Ironically i am also a catholic and a pansexual... Funny how things work out hmm xD

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Hi there! When you attempt to change your username, are you doing so through the option in the user panel? Can you tell me what occurs when you submit the change username form?
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline WarriorStuckGirl

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • "You are who you are.. dont put ya self down"
    • ISpy-TheRogue-Leo
    • VenezuelanChic96
    • Venezuelanchic
    • VenezuelanChic96
    • View Profile
Hi there! When you attempt to change your username, are you doing so through the option in the user panel? Can you tell me what occurs when you submit the change username form?

I am and when i enter the new username i created and use the same password i always use it would just take me to the top of the page and when i scroll back down my current username remained unchanged. Ive already tried talking to other mods on here in the past waiting for an answer or fix.. but nothing. Ive tried changing it on a different interent place like ethernet or firefox ect and even on my phone but nothing
:3 Hiya, Names Michelle K.M.M and i am from Maracaibo, Venezuela.

Ironically i am also a catholic and a pansexual... Funny how things work out hmm xD

Offline MyEngriish

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
If you haven't solved the problem yet- Perhaps you entered the wrong email and/or password. If it still doesn't work try a different email.