Author Topic: Play Game Log In Error  (Read 1528 times)

Offline WulfX

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I DON'T DANCE LIKE A GORILLA
    • WulfX35
    • View Profile
Play Game Log In Error
« on: June 05, 2018, 07:09:42 pm »
So for about a couple weeks now I have not been able to log into the Play Game page, but on the forum I can log in. When I go into Inspect Element I get this warning that says, "The SSL certificate used to load resources from https://deloton.com will be distrusted in M70. Once distrusted, users will be prevented from loading these resources. See https://g.co/chrome/symantecpkicerts for more information." So I looked up how to remove deloton.com and I have done everything. I downloaded malwarebytes to remove viruses and another thing as well and it says my pc is clean. I've restarted my computer completely and erased everything, but it still won't log me in. I can't log in on my phone nor another computer either. I've tried different browsers and I am just at a loss. I've checked forums and tried those suggestions and nothing works. Any help please?

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
Re: Play Game Log In Error
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 04:30:03 am »
Oh god please remove the virus' webpage x.x

Offline D-ead7Dog

• AFK NPC
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • D-ead7Dog
    • d-ead7dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 04:49:50 am »
Make sure you have this webpage up and kept up and logged in while you play in-game otherwise it won't work!

https://feral-heart.com/login/index.php

Artwork (c) Lynxbrush & CosmicFatality

Originally registered January 15, 2011

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 01:01:21 pm »
^^^

If that doesn't do the trick what's happening when you say "it won't let me log in" exactly? That way we can all help you better!
not active here anymore ♡

Offline Michen_S

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • michensneeuwhart
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2018, 02:28:53 pm »
It's not an issue with the game, but in the "Play Game" tab of this website (mentioned by D-ead7Dog).

As for me, I had to type in my username and password and then press "login" two or three times in a row before it actually logged me in. This problem seems to be consistant across browsers, as this is the case in Chrome, Firefox and Edge. I don't know why you wouldn't be able to log in AT ALL though, as this seems it would only affect the Chrome browser at a later date... Either way, the site deleton.com seems to be linked with the advertisements shown when accessing the login page, meaning it's not a software issue nor a hardware issue of the computer itself.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2018, 09:18:24 pm »
This happens to me if my IP changes, or ....something to do with a cookies setting, i forgot what that setting was though.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Crowtesque

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Self proclaimed tech guru and horrid roleplayer.
    • Crowibal
    • crowibal
    • crowibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2018, 11:04:13 am »
You could always try reinstalling chrome or just stick to using your phone, because honestly. The play game log in has been giving staff trouble for the past few months, so lets hope they fix it. Because it is something they can fix. Also if you are banned it tends to also do this as well, so if so. Continue to take it up with a mod or an admin please.

Art by me