Author Topic: My old Account can't be logged in to.  (Read 1029 times)

Offline BassJunkie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Hello, my name is Mana. I'm a Fennec Wolf x'3
    • WoofBassJunkie
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • -
    • BassJunkie
    • -
    • View Profile
My old Account can't be logged in to.
« on: June 23, 2018, 10:45:52 am »
Hello there.
Recently i wanted to give my old account Nebula^Skull to one of my friends since registrations are not open that often. Yet It says "Your Username contains symbols known to cause issues with FeralHeart." It als said to click on the link to change the username, but signing in doesn't work either. So i can not change my name.
What can i do about this?
Please help.

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
Re: My old Account can't be logged in to.
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 02:33:30 pm »
I suggest you to message a Staff Member to check if your account has been deleted.

Quote from: DeviantArt
If your account has been deleted, it is because of one of a few reasons:

1). Your account is inactive and hasn't been logged into within 18 months. When accounts are not touched for quite a while, they are what we consider inactive and will automatically be emptied by the server. You usually will not be able to log in if this happens. Logging into the forum does NOT count as accessing the game account, so your account on the website may be working just fine, while you cannot log into the game.
2). Your account was removed when we updated the website. Our site updater and server master has removed any inactive or unactivated accounts lying around twice so far, so if you have only recently attempted to log in, you may be trying to access an account that has been deleted.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 02:35:41 pm by Moontwist »

Signature art by Kynvuu