Author Topic: Is Feral Heart compatible playing in the High Sierra Mac Update?  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Senpai

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Alright, So recently, I've updated my iMac to the High Sierra update and I had Feral Heart deleted from my applications at the time.
And so one day I had wanted to come play Feral Heart again which I'd go to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6hGJ_dXp3w&t=3s

To download and be able to play it again. Everything worked perfectly fine with the downloading.
No errors. So when I had come to launching Feral Heart up for the first time,
no windows had popped up.

(Keep in mind, I DID make sure my Mac allowed 'Unidentified downloads' to open up.)

It was quite strange, seeing as the application seemed to be already open and
so I decided to wait for it in case Feral Heart just needed some time to load up the window.

I had waited almost an hour for it to 'load up the window' and so I decided maybe trying again
would sort out the problem.

(Another thing, I had to 'Force quit' Feral heart as just 'Quitting' the application did nothing and stayed open.)

So my second attempt trying to open, just didn't work either, doing the same thing it did for the first attempt.
I would also like you to keep in mind that Feral Heart works perfectly fine in the El Capitan on a Mac.
But no other updates after that: Sierra, High Sierra.

Anyways, to summarise all this, I'm just going to say:
I just simply do not think Feral Heart is able to run on Mac in the updates Sierra and High Sierra.
Or that it is not compatible with those updates.

I have read some of the comments in the video I had linked and other people had the same problem
with Feral Heart not opening the window for them when using the High Sierra update.

Thank you for reading,

P.S  'No Available Windows' shows up when I click 'Show all windows' for the Feral Heart application.
       (If that makes sense...)

-Senpai

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Is Feral Heart compatible playing in the High Sierra Mac Update?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 01:34:36 am »
I recommend looking through this thread if you haven't done so already

https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=56782.0
Farewell everyone<3