Poll

Would you still play it?

Yes
49 (94.2%)
No
3 (5.8%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: What If Series: Feral Heart was a survival based game?  (Read 6805 times)

Offline Berrymutt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Huge Critical Role nerd
    • Berrymutt
    • berrymuttbb
    • Berrymutt
    • NickBerrymutt
    • View Profile
Re: What If Series: Feral Heart was a survival based game?
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2014, 05:57:59 pm »
It sounds like a good idea for awhile if even that long xD.
I feel like hardly anyone would really be able to play the game? Because everyone would be killing each other. Like once you would first log onto the game itself everyone would be trying to kill you. Of course back in the day where 'Bonfire Island' was the spawning point I don't think anyone could leave or even play the game if that. People would probably be waiting for others to spawn and then attack them :I I can see it now:

''Day 48:....I'm still stuck in Bonfire Island. I'f I leave my little hiding hole they will find me and they will eat me...Please send help....And some Cookies I'm starving.''

But still a good idea if people could ban together to create homes and groups with each other.
If it did happen I think FeralHeart would turn into a full on MMORPG game (I know It already is but still) more than like a RPG game mixed with a Social Network game. It would also probably cause alot of Drama inside the game and Out of character Arguments.

Avatar made by Ziboe. Signature Made By DOG-BOWL On DeviantArt.
Discord: Berrymutt#0225
Twitch: Berrymutt
Download My Presets

Offline Infinity117

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • i don’t use this anymore. thanks for the memories!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2014, 09:38:44 pm »
It'd be way more fun. But what about the people that don't like this idea? What about the people that love FeralHeart as it is? I dunno. And Vask, nice ideas :3
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 11:53:48 pm by EternalSnowyClaw »
i don’t play FH anymore. thanks for the memories!

if you knew me in-game, hit me up through the messaging system. maybe i’ll see it.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2014, 12:20:26 am »
I think the game would be a lot more fun ^^ There would actually be something to do/something to think about besides just sitting around advertizing a group or chatting or making mods. It would be cool for your characters to be born as a pup/cub/hatchling and watch it gain more skills, grow up, and survive. But, as said before, it would be really sad when your favorite character dies in the game and you're never able to play it again. But overall, FH would be so much more interesting c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline xdialgaoftimex

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Bonnie will reign supreme above them all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2014, 12:51:45 am »
This idea reminds me a lot of DayZ or Rust. It sounds like a really cool idea, and maybe more realistic than it is now. I would still play it, and maybe I would play it more.
You can call me Silver or Moon.
In-Game: xdialgaoftimex

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2014, 12:53:44 am »
That... SOUNDS AWESOME. It would be fun to survive like a real animal... frustrating when you die, but fun :)

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline Kovu-The-Lion

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Check out my Youtube! FloofehPaws Productions
    • View Profile
    • My Little Corner x3
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2014, 01:18:20 am »
I would definitely be interested but imagine all the fights and chaos that would happen? Territorial wise, Traitors, etc. We would be a lot more like animals than humans behind a screen xD
-----
Plus the game idea sounds a lot like the game Lif from Gamvial which I sometimes play for my freetime of course, Its like a survival almost like this game idea :P I can get very difficult to stay because the enemies will "Spawn Guard" which is where you stay at the spawn point, wait til they arrive and Kill them. If it happens there it definitely would happen in the Game [Idea] which would be a total problem, not only that but If people like breaking the rules now imagine it on a testing game xD CHAOS.
--
What I like about the idea is that it has some sort-of reality value such as the health, killing, growing but at the same time I don't because imagine dieing and having to restart your character though you might not loose your experience progress/skills you will loose your time in even growing. Plus is a disadvantage against adults or the ability to become a full adult upon arrival.
--
Chaos and Blood-spilling might be a thrill for some but of course Im not that person xD I like to sortof relax and know Im in a safe-zone. Actually if the game had a Safe-District [Like an ability to have the same maps but NOT be able to kill each other there] for Roleplays I'd be totally in on the Idea.

Find me in the Game as: Kovu The Lion
DA: SimbaKovu.deviantart.com
Youtube: Floofehpaws Productions