Author Topic: Feral Update November 2018  (Read 35490 times)

LonesomeRider

Re: Feral Update November 2018
« Reply #60 on: December 02, 2018, 05:47:38 pm »
Weird glitch, I have all items and markings installed into my FH folder (I only have 1) and the game wont process them. Kinda sucks.

Make sure that you've replaced the items.cfg and markings.cfg in the main folder. Sometimes, it takes more than one try for it to work.
Maybe so, I completely forget how to do that, is there any specific way?? And does the CFG come with the markings or does the folder create it? (I haven't played in 5 months)

I'll PM you on it to make it easier. ^^

Offline bunnylions

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • I'm stupid and I'm proud! :D
    • KazeoLion
    • channel/UCIabUy2dwwyNBHYt7j49XzA
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2018, 06:59:56 pm »
Razmirz, you have my eternal gratitude for realizing your mistake and bringing the community back to be bigger and better than before.
That aside, look at Kibou! It's beautiful! And the new Eastern Pass is wonderful!
I appreciate how the staff team, old and new, engage with the community, and how the choice to bring them back brought the FeralHeart family from its last legs to the top of the world.
Yes, I said family. FeralHeart is more than a community. We, people of FeralHeart, are a FAMILY. <3
Did you know I make games? :D
Meow.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2018, 12:32:48 am »
Razmirz, you have my eternal gratitude for realizing your mistake and bringing the community back to be bigger and better than before.
That aside, look at Kibou! It's beautiful! And the new Eastern Pass is wonderful!
I appreciate how the staff team, old and new, engage with the community, and how the choice to bring them back brought the FeralHeart family from its last legs to the top of the world.
Yes, I said family. FeralHeart is more than a community. We, people of FeralHeart, are a FAMILY. <3

We appreciate your kind words, Lilith. Thank you <3 We're hoping to get better and better as a staff team. I'm happy to see you feel there has been some improvement.
Moreso, I'm happy that you enjoy the patch. ^^
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

SacuraShadow

« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2018, 12:57:33 am »
Decided to come back since the staff is back. it's good to see the update came out and that the game seems populated again.

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2018, 04:09:37 am »
Decided to come back since the staff is back. it's good to see the update came out and that the game seems populated again.

Welcome back! ^^ We're happy to have you. Please check out the update and we hope you enjoy it!
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Flurr

« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2018, 05:02:33 pm »

Welcome back! Things should all be running smoothly now, happy exploring to You! <3