Author Topic: I think I deserve a vacation  (Read 11407 times)

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
I think I deserve a vacation
« on: June 27, 2016, 02:13:58 am »
Former community manager of FeralHeart

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
Re: I think I deserve a vacation
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 02:22:01 am »
Going to miss you Red! I didn't know you personally but I know you've done a lot for the game and I've seen you around. I know you've done a whole bunch of things for everyone and it's really sad to see you go, I started tearing up a bit to be honest. I hope that you have a good life, I know it's hard to say goodbye, I want you to focus on what you need and what makes you happy. You wont be forgotten Red, I wish I could of gotten to know you better, but for now, so long my friend.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 02:25:18 am »
I wish you well Red! You have done so much for all of us here and you truly deserve to sit back and relax awhile! I may not have known you well or really talked with you, but you are a wonderful person and I will miss you, even though you aren't really leaving. xD

It was an honor to get to know you Red. Know that even though you are leaving for awhile, you'll always be near and dear to our hearts. Stay safe!

Offline CosmoFursi

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 97
  • . steal my starbucks and i'll steal your soul
    • SSFireWolf
    • channel/UC4pX64nRbfEuRcBaNlVxlJw
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 02:26:59 am »
you go take that vacation, Red. you deserve it, with everything you've done for the game. we'll miss you, but we will stay strong. i never really knew you too well, but i'm glad to have entered this community with you in it. you're a cool person.

i'm not really good at goodbyes, so how about a 'see you later'?

the community'll miss you, but you definitely deserve a vacation. with all you have done? i'm surprised you haven't vacationed sooner.

but yeah, see ya soon, Red.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 02:31:06 am »

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline kiaz1st

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • The Rogue
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • kiaz1st
    • View Profile
    • Kiaz Site
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 02:32:03 am »
It's really hard to think of a place to start when approaching a topic like this, but I will start with that, Red, you will be genuinely missed. And also, you deserve this. More than anyone you deserve this.

You've been here through thick and thin, and you pulled us all through it with you. We've made it to the other side, you've been able to bring this game forward in a way none of us thought was even possible anymore. You've defiantly left your mark on this game and on this community, and it's a mark that you can be damn sure isn't going away. You've opened a new door for us, you've enabled this game to move forward when it was presumed impossible, you will not be forgotten.

And more than that, you sacrificed so much for us. For this game. Your time, your energy, your opportunities. You defiantly deserve to take as long as a break as you want, and more some.

So I just want to say thank you. This may just seem like mindless ramblings I've scribbled down, but I want you to know it was written with pure appreciation. Thank you so, so, so much for everything you have done.

Have a nice vacation.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 02:34:43 am by kiaz1st »

Offline CeramicSoul

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • One day M'love
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 02:33:46 am »
It took me 10 minuets to read the whole thing 5 times. I sure read it good.

Red, I really hope you have a relaxing time on your vacation and get things all sorted out. I know that all the users will be sad that your leaving and support your choice because at some point or another we all need a break or two. Ex: When I broke my arm and leg I took a break and came back refreshed and ready for a new start.  We can Never Forget all the massive hard work and time you and the others put into the Game Update. If any thing you deserved this break so much. You have do Soooooooooooooooo much for the FH community as a whole. You and the others made the first Game update in 4! 4! Years! You need not to worry about Fh on your vacation you've made your mark and its one Even the Newest of members will Never Forget your tale will live in Feral Heart forever

When/If you come back I'm quite sure Everyone will welcome you back with cookies, cake and arms as open as the sun. I really will miss you so much even if you and I haven't talked a lot I really enjoyed the times I did spend with you and won't ever forget them.

Sincerely,

CeramicSoul.

Took me so long to write this.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 02:40:00 am by CeramicSoul »
Your friendly neighborhood derp.

Offline Reaper

• Exotic Butters
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • OOF
    • http://firesboss.deviantart.com/
    • ravenmccain1
    • witheredfoxy12
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 02:42:47 am »
Aww Red, we are all going to miss you. But I understand, it must be hard handling the forums, and the game, and you deserve every break you can. Thanks to you the community is bigger, and better. Take all the time you need on your vacation, and try not feeling stressed out over things. Thank you Red for everything that you did to this community. Without you we wouldn't be this far. <3 When you come back everyone will be happy to see you again, and I no one will forget about a true legend like you. Farewell Red, and good luck. Even though I never got to really know you, I already knew you were a nice, and cool person.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 02:44:43 am by fireboss »

Offline RecklessHoodie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Ignore alien orders
    • recklesshoodie
    • bitwayward
    • recklesshoodie
    • View Profile
    • bitwayward
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2016, 04:10:36 am »
Take all the time you need, Red.

Signature © peachano3o
Deviantart Tumblr
My Presets

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2016, 04:23:57 am »
Red, I want to wish you the best..and really give you a big thanks for everything you've done around here. Just sitting back and watching you grow and things over the years has been great. We're going to miss seeing that poofy chocolate bar <3
Please be safe while you're away, and keep in mind that we'll be here for you if you ever decide to come back. Besides, i'm sure we'll be telling you stories on dA c: Remember to have fun and keep in touch man!

I wish you the best, wherever it is your path may wind to.

~ Whisper

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves