Author Topic: October Update Part 2  (Read 15736 times)

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
Re: October Update Part 2
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2018, 06:30:26 am »
Thank you both for shedding light on the matter. I appreciate your point of view, your honesty, and your open-mindedness.

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2018, 06:45:48 am »
Having not fully understanding of the situation here, I had to talk to a friend about it (Who is also a part of the community.) and now that I have some understanding of it, I feel more intent on having an input here although still not fully understanding because I'm such a derp, I'm not about to comment my opinion on either sides actions, I doubt that's not something you guys would want but anyway...

Both sides made mistakes and by the looks of it, both sides have realised it and hopefully will learn from this so something like this wont happen again. personally, I'm not interested in this as much, I'm more focused on now and the future and I hope now that this issue is resolved, the staff will too. There's a new roster of mods now so it's a new start and a brighter future for Feral Heart and I believe these new mods will make it prestigious again, just like the old days. I care for the well being of each and every mod on that roster right now (And former mods) so I felt like I needed to give my input before I lose my mind over it. Regardless, I appreciate the insight in this matter and I hope there's no hard feelings between Raz and the former staff members. stay positive guys. :)
Feedback is a blessing.

Good feedback is encouragement.
Bad Feedback is motivation.

Offline BirdyBlu

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • `Snuggle Puddle`
    • Ally Nice
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2018, 07:17:45 am »
Thank you for an explanation from both sides! Miscommunication will always happen. Glad that everyone is working to explain, and i do hope old staff decides to return to game as members, would be sad to see them remove themselves completely from the community <3 They are loved. As is Raz, life happens, mistakes are made, we are still a community. More like Family if I am to be honest. Lol
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 07:34:04 am by BirdyBlu »
.: Birdy Blu is just for You! :.

Signature image by @Pocketmutt

Offline Chipz

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2018, 07:55:34 am »
It is very mature of you both to let each side of the story be told without pointing fingers, how you've accepted your own wrongs is a good sign for a new future, thank you for keeping us up-to-date.

Offline Michen_S

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • michensneeuwhart
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2018, 05:11:41 pm »
I see. Now things make sense. I'm hoping things'll go better from here on out for the entire community, staff included.

Offline raggedpelt98

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2018, 06:45:43 pm »
I'm glad to see both sides...hopefully we can recover from everything
Inactive. Will be back one day

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 09, 2018, 06:58:19 pm »
Thank you Raz and Lord Sura for the update and explanations.
There's always more than one side to a story, even if we all don't see it. After reading through both the explanations I can see where you're both coming from. Life happens and it's usually out of our control (that's something most kids on this game need to learn). We're all half a world away, and the time zones don't work in our favor. We've all been working hard both in the game patch and in reality. Sometimes it all can be too much on our plate to the point we start making hasty decisions.

This is why communication and comprehension is important, especially in a group project. If there's no good communication, or cooperation, where is it going to get us? Nowhere. As I've always been told "communication is key".

I hope we can all take this as a learning experience and learn from the mistakes that we made to move forward. I still have hope for this game/community, and I want to see it succeed and move on.

Inactive

Offline Angarika

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Angarika/Blakyhart
    • Bludneva
    • blakyhart
    • blakyhart
    • blakyhart
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2018, 04:28:31 am »
Thank you for the explanation. I look forward to hearing more on future happenings when it comes to this program. I also wish you luck as you (Raz) and your new team of moderators move into the next generation of Feral-Heart. May it be better than the last; may we all learn from our mistakes and use our findings as future solutions to potential future challenges. Good luck everyone!

Very Respectfully,

Angarika/Blakyhart

PhyryX

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2018, 07:15:02 am »
Thank you all for the explanations. I'm glad the community finally seems to be moving on and focusing on what's ahead. Let's just leave this in the past. But let's not forget that there was something to learn from all that. Now I'd say that in the end this mess hasn't been completely bad. Yes it potentially made many people leave. But it also brought so many people back. And it made people more involved with the community. It made people who had never posted on the forums to be active and involved. It made the community alive, no matter the reason. And now once things have calmed down and become more clear many of those who said they're leaving came back. And you can feel the spirit of the community rising again. Slowly. But surely. The only way now is up and fowards. And I think it's safe to say we are heading into the right direction.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2018, 07:04:42 pm »
good demonstration of why you should always be up front with what's going on in the background if there's even a hint at it having an effect on the foreground.
not necessarily to the community, but at least to one another. you're a team. work together. talk to each other. don't be petty. if someone says 'maybe we should wait', consider it. even if they're being 'rude', because sometimes they can't convey their point as articulately as you'd like.
that being said
being a control freak about it will only make things worse.

try to work together or find a compromise. operating on ones own volition[even if people agree] is how bull like this happens.
i've seen it on Garry's Mod servers, roleplay forums, gaming communities, even one drunk night on Twitter.

hopefully it is a lesson now learned.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972