Author Topic: Hacking Update 30 Nov  (Read 520120 times)

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 67
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
Re: Hacking Update 30 Nov
« Reply #190 on: December 02, 2015, 03:14:03 am »
FeralHeart still won't let me in, it still says 'Failed to connect to front server' Can I get some help on this?

Hey, Toby! Sorry about the issues you're experiencing. I'd suggest making a separate help thread instead of asking here though, mainly because it's not somewhere where you're supposed to be asking, but also because it'll provide you more of a chance to get more attention and help with your issue.

in-game: hooli

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 02, 2015, 03:17:55 am »
it just let me in, but then it kicked me out again! this new update was a mistake! I liked it better when I could actually play! >:( >:( >:(
This is extremely rude and uncalled for. It's not an "update", it's an attempt to please the players who want to play, while trying to work out the security issues created by the hackers. The staff are doing the best they can at the moment and you need to chill out. This was not necessary and if I were staff, I'd be hurt by people saying things like this. Be appreciative for what is given to us, please, or don't play.

I was, but I am mad because I can't play like everyone else. I wasn't trying to be rude, but do you know what it feels like for all of your friends to be able to play, and you not? I was just mad because I couldn't rp with my friends, ok! this is just great! I take it you're going to ban me now. everyone online thinks i'm a bad person! first, people think i'm spamming them on DA, and now this! :'(

Meet Chubster! © ChekachekaFisi/GigglesTheHyena
T.U.F.F. Puppy © Butch Hartman
What's up, y'all! T.U.F.F. Puppy Fan & Animal Lover here! Like This Adorable Genderless OC? Check out my deviantart! @AuBurneyTheHyena.deviantart.com/

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 02, 2015, 03:22:27 am »
it just let me in, but then it kicked me out again! this new update was a mistake! I liked it better when I could actually play! >:( >:( >:(
This is extremely rude and uncalled for. It's not an "update", it's an attempt to please the players who want to play, while trying to work out the security issues created by the hackers. The staff are doing the best they can at the moment and you need to chill out. This was not necessary and if I were staff, I'd be hurt by people saying things like this. Be appreciative for what is given to us, please, or don't play.

I was, but I am mad because I can't play like everyone else. I wasn't trying to be rude, but do you know what it feels like for all of your friends to be able to play, and you not? I was just mad because I couldn't rp with my friends, ok! this is just great! I take it you're going to ban me now. everyone online thinks i'm a bad person! first, people think i'm spamming them on DA, and now this! :'(

Calm down, no one here's going to get banned. You're not a bad person, you're just worried about not being able to play a game you really like ever again. You should try to make a separate help thread on the forums so your issue can get more attention and you can get more possible solutions to your problem. I'm really sorry you're having so many issues here. ;;

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 02, 2015, 03:29:00 am »

Calm down, no one here's going to get banned. You're not a bad person, you're just worried about not being able to play a game you really like ever again. You should try to make a separate help thread on the forums so your issue can get more attention and you can get more possible solutions to your problem. I'm really sorry you're having so many issues here. ;;
[/

it's like.. I make one mistake, and everyone is hating on me, but i'm just an ignorant 16 year old. a lot of this stuff I don't really understand. I didn't really mean to make that comment. I was just upset because I had a whole rp and everything with my friends, and I hate to have to stop playing for two years again like I did when I lost my last laptop. right now, I have the perfect computer to play, and then the server goes down. it stressed me out (like school does...). I  idk. i'm just paranoid..

What's up, y'all! T.U.F.F. Puppy Fan & Animal Lover here! Like This Adorable Genderless OC? Check out my deviantart! @AuBurneyTheHyena.deviantart.com/

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 02, 2015, 03:35:18 am »
it's like.. I make one mistake, and everyone is hating on me, but i'm just an ignorant 16 year old. a lot of this stuff I don't really understand. I didn't really mean to make that comment. I was just upset because I had a whole rp and everything with my friends, and I hate to have to stop playing for two years again like I did when I lost my last laptop. right now, I have the perfect computer to play, and then the server goes down. it stressed me out (like school does...). I  idk. i'm just paranoid..

I think you're overreacting just a tad, here. No one is hating on you, in fact the only people who have actually replied to you are me and AbyssalRadiance. All we were trying to say was that the staff are trying their hardest to keep the game safe and playable for everyone. You're okay, there's no need to be paranoid here. I'm sure if you just make yourself a separate help thread and describe your problem a bit more in it you'll be able to fix your problem.

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: December 02, 2015, 03:41:51 am »
it's like.. I make one mistake, and everyone is hating on me, but i'm just an ignorant 16 year old. a lot of this stuff I don't really understand. I didn't really mean to make that comment. I was just upset because I had a whole rp and everything with my friends, and I hate to have to stop playing for two years again like I did when I lost my last laptop. right now, I have the perfect computer to play, and then the server goes down. it stressed me out (like school does...). I  idk. i'm just paranoid..

I think you're overreacting just a tad, here. No one is hating on you, in fact the only people who have actually replied to you are me and AbyssalRadiance. All we were trying to say was that the staff are trying their hardest to keep the game safe and playable for everyone. You're okay, there's no need to be paranoid here. I'm sure if you just make yourself a separate help thread and describe your problem a bit more in it you'll be able to fix your problem.

okay. the problem's gotten a bit better now. it lets me back in, but I get kicked out after a minute or so. it's still not good, but it's better than last time, and I do feel a better now.

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 02, 2015, 03:42:55 am »

okay. the problem's gotten a bit better now. it lets me back in, but I get kicked out after a minute or so. it's still not good, but it's better than last time, and I do feel a better now.

and thanks.

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 02, 2015, 03:46:00 am »

and thanks.

sorry. I thought you could see the black writing on here.

Offline Hooli

• Used Napkin
  • uwu
    • hooiigans
    • xmanicz
    • k_tlyn99
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 02, 2015, 04:03:26 am »

and thanks.

Have you tried using any other type of browser? I'd suggest either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.

Offline GigglesTheHyena

• AuBurneyTheHyena
    • GigglesTheHyena
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 02, 2015, 04:33:56 am »

and thanks.

Have you tried using any other type of browser? I'd suggest either Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.

ok. i'll try chrome. thanks.