Author Topic: Akiulfr Adoptables! 5/6 Taken [OPEN - CHEAPER]  (Read 1117 times)

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Sorry guys I left. Can't delete profile sadly.
    • View Profile
Akiulfr Adoptables! 5/6 Taken [OPEN - CHEAPER]
« on: June 30, 2018, 02:59:33 am »
Hello! Dorky/Skat here with a wonderful adoptables! Akiulfr spieces!

For anyone who isn't common, they're spieces made by Johaan-N and are starring in his comic called 'Home'. He was kind enough to give me permission to do an adoptables on his spieces a long time ago but I recently had time for them so I created them now. Proof of my word is here

Unfortunately, I am costing these adoptables because I am in need of points to commission for a map + I want to host a feral-heart event where I want some points as a winning trohpy. And all of these presets will cost 200 so I can gather the needed points faster.

Fret not, however! I'll continue doing free presets and bundles for you but I am in need of points for a cause! If this goes well I will do a part 2 of the adoptable bundle or maybe 3 which one will be done for free!

Here are the presets!

It'd be better if you'd want to adopt a preset to leave a comment on my deviantArt post which is here https://www.deviantart.com/skatland/art/First-Akiulfr-Adoptables-for-FH-752160914 but I'll keep this updated just in case.

Preset 1
Name:  Unn[Beloved one](optional)
Owner: None

Preset 2
Name: Inkeri [Beautiful Godess](optional)

Preset 3

Name: Magnhild [Powerful in battle](optional)

Preset 4
Name: Torbjorn [Bear of Thor](optional)
Points: 70 (Only expectation due to some problems but this is the only expectation)
Owner: xDoggieLea

Preset 5
Name: Brynjar[Warrior in armor](optional)

Preset 6
Name: Stigr [Route](optional)

YOU CAN
Edit it however you want (Modify look, add scars, remove parts)
Use it in any way you love (either RP, As a new OC/Fursona etc.)
Even though the spieces are supposed to be Akiulfr, you can use them however you love but if you use the original spieces give credits to Johaan-N because its his spieces and he kindly left me do these adoptables
Have fun

YOU CAN'T

Re-sell the preset
Remake these adoptables or take any claim of their creations or/and the ownership of the spieces. Make sure to take permission of the original spieces owner if you want to make your own because I take no responsibility of you.
Share the preset with other people for free. I understand you bought it when you adopted it but there is a contract between me and you that, if you agree to buy it, you are the only one who can use it because in that way you might benefit yourself but you weight less 'costumers' for me which means less adoptables since my work won't come in handy, I hope you understand.

Thank you so much!

Fur & eye textures (c) Their respectful owners
Spieces (c) Johaan-N
Designs and preset creations (c) Me/Dorky-Skat

I take no claim of any texture or fur being used and I take no claim of the spieces I've used. I would like to thank Johaan-N for allowing me to use his creations once again. If you want to make similar adoptables like this, please contact the owner first because you might face copyright issues. Thank you for reading[/i]
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 05:32:00 pm by Skat »
| Skat  | Weirdo | Foodsexual | Nice to meet you :D|

Me and my children PFF XD

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Sorry guys I left. Can't delete profile sadly.
    • View Profile
Re: Akiulfr Adoptables! 5/6 Taken [OPEN - CHEAPER]
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2018, 05:33:43 pm »
UPDATE!

I made the adoptables cheaper, they now cost only 200 points! Thanks for passing by!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 05:35:21 pm by Skat »
| Skat  | Weirdo | Foodsexual | Nice to meet you :D|

Me and my children PFF XD