Author Topic: Bug Reports Submission Thread  (Read 34725 times)

Offline LovestruckWitch

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • OpheOkt is my lifeblood.
    • View Profile
    • The Headless One.
Re: Bug Reports Submission Thread
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2019, 07:17:59 pm »
i don't know if this has been posted yet, but there are tons of bugs on my end.
characters' sizes were randomized, body marking, tail marking, and tuft were all set to 0/0/0 when i logged in, and when i tried to edit a character to her correct colors they went to a medium gray when i clicked to save her.

https://imgur.com/a/saurY4U

Offline gh0ul

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • ~~Son Fett
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2019, 07:53:48 pm »

any "tufts" you add to a character with a preset, some how they aren't working?

After editing a character I hit done/ok or whatever, and its now stuck at an "updating" screen.

Anytime I go to go on a character, the game closes itself before I can even get into a map or in game at all. Loading Screen then Poof.

Same issue here, character with a preset has tufts as white

<3

Offline byepolar

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2019, 08:04:19 pm »
animations don't work! it crashes the game :(

Offline animalstigmata

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2019, 08:14:43 pm »
preset maker crashes the game too, and it shows this message: https://imgur.com/a/7Jo8CnX

Offline xKeres

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2019, 08:15:32 pm »
I click my FH icon to open the game. However, it won't even open and automatically closes itself out.

Offline ZomZoeyBG

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • ~~Just go away, there's nothing to see here~~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2019, 08:46:46 pm »
I don't know, if this is a big problem or not, but for me it's kinda stressing me out.

So I'm having presets (11 out of 12 folders are used) and it appears that when I want to put tufts on my characters it takes the mane color and not the body color, even though I want to put tufts not mane tufts. It just bugs me out.

The other thing is again about the presets, but it's about preset sync. So I'm installing preset sync. Everything's fine, I did everything right, but when I want to login it says to download the latest patch of the game, which makes me a bit sad, because that means I can't really see the new presets people made or something (Idk maybe the preset sync is added into the game, instead to download it separately, but I doubt about it, cause nowhere in the official update news was pointing that).

Also sorry for my language mistakes, English is not my first language as you can see TT---TT

Offline Ironfang

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2019, 09:44:09 pm »
Okay, so after i logged in with my wolf and started to run around. I noticed the back mane to my wolf changes to brown. His is entirely black. From the back view of him, it changes, when i move to the left or right in the camera, it jumps back to being black. That is all

Offline cattails

• ✨ mom said it's my turn on the xbox ✨
  • Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • bee movie was okay
    • littlefelines.deviantART.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2019, 09:53:00 pm »
As people before have mentioned, the tufts aren't working properly. They seem to be taking textures from the mane, not the body. If you're using a preset and don't have a mane, you get the stripey yellow gradient or solid white texture (just like you do when missing other preset textures). Even when the tufts do appear to use textures from the body, the tufts still seem to have no shading whatsoever, causing them to appear glow-y in comparison to the body.

If I'm not mistaken, the tails clipping into the ground are caused by the skeleton lengthening without consideration to where the ground is. Changing the walking and idle animations so that the tail is held higher off the ground or adding a tail position emote/slider (this would be super awesome! think of the body language possibilities!) would fix this issue without sacrificing tail length.

I also want to thank you for taking the time to read these reports <3 I can see you're working hard!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 09:55:29 pm by cattails »

Offline Bandito

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2019, 11:29:41 pm »
Issues with getting items to appear from the Mythical Item Pack.

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2019, 11:38:49 pm »
Several people have already mentioned this issue in other places, but there is a problem with marking colors not following over to movie maker. It's interesting because even the head marking dims to a slightly darker shade, while the tail and body marking colors go to black.