Author Topic: Bug Reports Submission Thread  (Read 35277 times)

Offline Foreshadowed

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Bug Reports Submission Thread
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2019, 12:39:15 am »
I've inserted my markings, along with the cfg file and the markings appear when you go to select them while editing your character, but they don't actually appear on the character.

Offline IWasLeftBehind

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2019, 01:18:30 am »
mine keeps glitching out please help

Offline CruzinRum

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2019, 07:56:44 am »
i downloaded the patch.. but everytime i try and loggin on the game it says to download the patch but i already did!!! :(

Offline aryana100

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • iuliathewolf
    • /c/Ritsukii
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2019, 10:07:06 am »
So i installed the old maps because i needed the maps but when i go to the old lonely cave is saying this

And when i tested a map to see if i can go it worked

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Sorry guys I left. Can't delete profile sadly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2019, 12:29:02 pm »
The recent bug I've encountered is with animation mods, once I inserted the ani mods I've been using for a long time in-game, it kept crashing my client, once I got the original feline/canine animations back on, the game was playing normally.

Then the other bug I've encountered is this one although it's already a known one
http://prntscr.com/od3pts

While this is hilarious, I assume switching places of 'Tail' and 'Length' would fix it
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 12:39:49 pm by Skat »
| Skat  | Weirdo | Foodsexual | Nice to meet you :D|

Me and my children PFF XD

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2019, 12:41:07 pm »
The recent bug I've encountered is with animation mods, once I inserted the ani mods I've been using for a long time in-game, it kept crashing my client, once I got the original feline/canine animations back on, the game was playing normally.

Then the other bug I've encountered is this one
http://prntscr.com/od3pts

While this is hilarious, I assume switching places of 'Tail' and 'Length' would fix it

The animations crashing your game is a well-known bug and a solution has actually been found for it!
https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=66604.0

As for the length glitch, all you need to do to fix it is move any of the scale sliders

You are amazing <3

Offline threefaced

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2019, 01:47:03 pm »

- Error showing up in preset maker/ character creation, solved with the help of a post in this thread.(https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=66578.msg915548#msg915548)

- Tufts showing up like this if hair texture is missing (another post explains why) (https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=66578.msg915607#msg915607)

Other bugs I've experienced have been colors reverting to 127, tails clipping through things/ being huge on characters by default, stretched characters, crashes due to non-default animations being added into the game, markings getting rearranged, lag, bad tokens, sudden crashes and the friend list not updating.

Really hope some of these are solved because they have completely put me off from playing the game. Also, really wish this update could've been made optional because, no offence, I only signed up to have fun, not beta test a mandatory update which happens to be full of issues.

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2019, 03:07:59 pm »
Can't get past loading screen at all. Can log in and go to character creator fine but after that nothing.

Offline zsis

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2019, 03:56:56 pm »
stuck on permanent loading screen. Every time I try to install animations ,the game won't let me switch characters making me need to reinstall the game.

edit: I waited for at least 10 minutes before it gave me a bad token error, then i retried joining and the game loaded it with in seconds.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 04:00:34 pm by zsis »

Offline snappyhyena

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • oh worm
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2019, 04:22:00 pm »
Game crashes upon clicking the edit or create buttons while mod pack is active

i'm not sure if it has only been happening in this update or in the past (because i haven't been using mod packs like this until now), but whenever i install a certain mod pack that modifies the following; "it changes the start screen, podium, splash screens, music and some fonts. it also changes the layout of map and buttons in game." and i try to mess with my characters by clicking "edit," "play," or "create," it crashes with no error message at all. the background music just stutters for a second and cuts off. not only that, but the textures of tufts get completely removed when it's active. and this is *ONLY* for tufts that have their own separate color, not tufts that "merge" with the body (it seems). they don't turn black and yellow, but rather in to completely white marshmallow tufts. if it's just the specific mod pack i'm using, i can link that as well.

best visual representation of it;

« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 04:26:42 pm by snappyhyena »