Author Topic: Cameramovements, markings change colour  (Read 1142 times)

Offline Dalynou

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Cameramovements, markings change colour
« on: January 14, 2020, 02:15:12 pm »
Hey^^
I don't Know If Someone else already had the same Problem: almost everytime I click on a cameramovement, it shows the markings in a different colour...
For example: I have a brown wolf with White markings; in the cameramovements, they were shown as they would be black  or blue, sometimes green.
It is really annoying me because I can't use cameramovements for music Videos without the Charakter looking strange etc. I also don't Know since when I have this problem, but I think since the 1.17 Update. I also tried to deinstall and reinstall Feral Heart but that didn't helped.

Thanks for helping answers^^

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
Re: Cameramovements, markings change colour
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 06:16:04 pm »
I had this happen to items that used the characters colour every time someone ran near the camera.
Are you using any marking material file mods that might be referencing old manes/markings or something?  That could be causing it.
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

BirdieBeep

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 03:31:03 am »
From what I can understand, you're describing the issue with Movie Maker displaying marking colors incorrectly, which came up in the most recent patch. That issue has been noted to devs and I'm sure there will be a fix for it soon in the next patch. Sorry to hear it's been giving you troubles

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 04:40:05 pm »
In order to be doubly sure, does this match the problem you're experiencing?

If the answer is yes, let me assure you that xSpirit already knows about the issue, like BirdieBeep said above.

Several people have already mentioned this issue in other places, but there is a problem with marking colors not following over to movie maker. It's interesting because even the head marking dims to a slightly darker shade, while the tail and body marking colors go to black.

Already know about this issue, but thanks for reporting!

Be sure to make a post in the Bug Reports Submission Thread if you find yourself having an issue with something after the "Feral Patch 1.17" update!

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Dalynou

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2020, 03:37:32 pm »
First of all: thank you all for your quick answers^^
Kuri; I don't think I'm using any of these mods, so that shouldn't be the Problem ...
BirdieBeep and Merthur; yeah thats the issue I have. (: Good to hear, it's already mentioned. I Hope there will be a solution soon, but Merthur what do you mean, by posting in the Bug Reports? Because. .. yes I've got that issue after the 1.17 Update. Should I make a Post there? I mean that Problem is already known, or am I understanding it wrong, that this issue ist only known for 1.16 Patch?

(: Again thank you all ^^

BirdieBeep

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2020, 04:17:01 pm »
I don't think you'd need to, the bug is quite known about with the 1.17 patch, so it'll likely be fixed whenever the next update comes :)

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2020, 06:37:25 pm »
Hey Dalynou! Yeah this is an issue that occurred with the most recent update where the markings, mane, and leg tufts change to random colors.

What Murther is talking about is this thread right here. It's already listed under the known bugs right below the first post, so there is no need to report is again. =) Sorry for the confusion!

Since your questions have been answered, I'll go ahead and lock this up. Thank you everyone for your help! If you have any further questions however, feel free to message me or any other staff member~
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 06:39:06 pm by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort