Author Topic: Where can I find this 'Marking pack?'  (Read 1732 times)

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Where can I find this 'Marking pack?'
« on: January 01, 2012, 07:50:35 pm »
Hi,

I saw someone in Sky's Rim the other day who said they had downloaded a marking pack(or set of markings) found on the site or the deviantart page and I still haven't found what they're talking about.

If you have any idea what they might be talking about, comment saying where it is.

Yet again, i don't even know if it exists, just trying to get ideas.

~MorgraWolf
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Where can I find this 'Marking pack?'
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 02:12:47 pm »
Not because I will be at "that" much help since I do not know of which marking pack it might be.

But!

A good start would be if you actually searched for it. The forum has a search bar :p. Look in the right corner  where it says "search" just write "marking pack" while you are on the forum index page and it will search for all threads with those words in it.

Another thing you can do is go on deviantart.com and search for "Feralheart marking pack" or something. There's probably more than 1.

I think theoriginalhammy made a marking pack a while back as well, with quite a few markings in it, but athat's all.

Not sure if it's easy for anyone to know which exact marking pack these users were talking about. But aye.. Some tips here.
Former community manager of FeralHeart