Author Topic: Tune In Feb. 15th! Feral Heart Podcast!  (Read 15145 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Tune In Feb. 15th! Feral Heart Podcast!
« on: February 03, 2020, 04:52:45 am »
It’s time for a Feral Heart podcast!
One month into the new year with Feral Heart and what better way to get things rolling than with a staff & Winter MOTS hosted podcast. We hope you’ll all tune in to join us in some Q & A discussion, chitchat, and other fun activities.

When?
Date: Saturday February 15th at 3pm EST

Where?
Live from the Feral Heart Official Stream Click Here

What to expect?
During the podcast staff & MOTS will go through the questions submitted on this thread and will pick out a few to answer and discuss together. We’ll bring up some of our own discussion topics, followed up with some chitchat and possible fun activities.

Submit Your Questions
Got some questions you’d like our staff & MOTS to answer during the podcast? Submit your questions in your replies to this thread and you might just get them answered!

Deadline for Question Submissions?
While we’ll still be accepting question submissions during the podcast, answer order preference will come to those who posted their submissions before the date of the podcast. So be sure to get your submissions in ASAP!

Question Submission Guidelines
While we welcome all sorts of questions we do want to make sure that things are kept respectful, friendly, and organized so we ask that you keep these guidelines in mind when submitting your questions.

There is no limit to the amount of questions you may ask, but keep in mind that we may not answer every single one. We’re going to try to make sure that everyone gets a chance to have at least one of their questions answered.

While we encourage you all to be honest, we kindly ask that you be respectful with the questions you ask. You may ask questions to address concerns but we expect that you keep it civil, constructive, and mature.

Please do not ask for ETAs (Estimated Time of Arrival) for patches/updates as we can not provide you with a certain answer.

You may ask general questions for the staff & MOTS to answer, but you can also direct your questions to a specific staff or MOTS. Please do not ask anything that may be overly personal though. Use proper discretion.

You can ask about anything pretty much, but do keep in mind that the main focus point of the podcast will be on Feral Heart related topics.

Keep appropriate language & topics in your submissions. This means no swearing, nsfw related questions, or anything that would violate our forum board rules. If you’re unfamiliar with our forum rules please refer below:

« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 11:46:28 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline zRichtofen

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • yeen here
    • View Profile
Re: Tune In Feb. 15th! Feral Heart Podcast!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 07:00:28 am »
so these are some questions that go into the music about feralheart:

- what is your favorite track from any FH map (before 2016 update and after 2016 update) and why? (as much detail as you can if applicable)

- if you were to compose a new FH soundtrack, what characteristics would you include? (percussion for example, or perhaps a melody that sticks on like the log in screen does?)

.- zRichtofen/Venus

this is a double bass not a cello
feral neighborhood discord mod

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 07:09:28 am »
Ooh! I've never seen one of these before!

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 07:31:05 am »
This is such a fantastic idea, very much looking forward to this! Reminds me of the little podcasts that used to happen after the seasonal/holiday events. I'll definitely do my best to make it! Looking forward to what's going to be addressed.

midnightstar86

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2020, 10:21:20 pm »
Will there be a thing were there's more items and markings but not by downloading them? Is there going to be a lot more options for rp like when someone gets cut and there's blood like you use something to put it on you?

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2020, 10:33:18 pm »
What kind of things can we expect to see in the next patch?

This podcast might be a really good opportunity for this one as things are better understood spoken, but, in more depth, can you explain why progress and patch releasing is so slow for those who are misinformed/don't know/generally confused?

What other changes can we expect to see? If any?

Hopefully this one doesn't trigger coming from me but; how come we only see MiT's in-game regularly and not other staff that are on very rarely? Makes the MOD F.A.Q./requirements feel heavily neglected.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 10:45:59 pm by Bawfle »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

ZombieKitteh

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2020, 11:46:04 pm »
Are there any plans to make significant changes to the game in future patches? Like new content, markings more animations, ear/tail/mane options. At one point in time, I know changes like that were not possible, but the update with tail scaling and different colored markings gives an insight of what you're capable of accomplishing now.

Will the old Feral Heart maps before the big update ever return revamped? Why were they completely removed in the first place instead of seeking to update them with new things and changes? They held a lot of nostalgia for the player base that's been here since close to the beginning (myself included).

For future updates do you plan to listen and ask for player feedback? Make polls, threads, etc asking what the community would like. If so how will you go about it? (I mean no offense, but we don't need another instance of "General' being removed without listening to the communities wants.) A game is nothing without a community to play and enjoy it. I feel like listening to your player base is very important when it comes to maintaining and making big game changes.

Are new model updates possible? Entirely new ones or revamping the old ones? Different species, etc..

Not so much of a question, but a suggestion. How do you feel about adding in a new chat channel or renaming general and allowing it to be used for another purpose? I think a roleplay advertisement channel would be lovely to have. Making movies is awful.

Will the website and forum layout ever be changed or update. Again no offense but seeing certain aspects and tables be unaligned is sort of jarring.

Do you remember when the website had the feature of showing players in maps on a sidebar? Why was that removed? It was a really cool feature. I miss it.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 11:50:59 pm by ZombieKitteh »

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2020, 11:58:50 pm »
Why was General removed?
Why did 1.15 give one big overhaul to the game?
What's gonna be in 1.18? New stuff? New animations? Bigger maps? (Why do I keep talking about bigger maps?)

Art by QuietMacaroni

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2020, 05:15:23 am »
Great submissions so far! Keep the questions coming guys! Thank you! <3

SpicyDirt

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2020, 01:29:26 am »
Hello! I know that this isn't really a question, and delete this if it does not fit guidelines, but would you be willing to shoutout the Day of Love Community Event? Here is the information on it: https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=67702

Thank you!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2020, 01:33:53 am by SpicyDirt »