Author Topic: I'm Aquillaflyer, AKA Magnetar. Ask me anything.  (Read 2477 times)

Offline Aquillaflyer

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Struck by falling tree, initial encounter.
    • Aquillaflyer
    • View Profile
    • Breaking Day
I'm Aquillaflyer, AKA Magnetar. Ask me anything.
« on: October 04, 2019, 04:05:21 am »
Hi! I'm here to annoy FH populace again! I figured I'd do my best to be more engaged with the members of this site, this time with an AMA thread.

There are things you can ask me about that I probably won't give the answer to. They are:
-My real-life name.
-My exact location. (State/rough part of the state are okay, but city or anything else more specific are out.)
-Anything terribly embarrasing or personal. Honestly, there are not a lot of things that I find embarrasing. But if you have to ask yourself, it just might cross a line.
-What shows I watch/books I read/other similar media-related topics. I have a really weird hatred of telling people about any fandoms I'm in. Even very close friends. It's less that this is terribly sensitive to me, it's more like you're just not gonna get an answer.
-Politics. I don't think the FH forums are a good place for a heated political debate.

Basically anything else is fair game. Dumb/slightly embarrasing stories, random facts, names of pets, hobbies, favorite foods, and anything not mentioned on the list. Chances are, if I find something particularly offensive to me, I'll just give a comedic "Wtf is wrong with you" sort of reply, and a cold "yeah, you're not getting an answer" sentence next.

I have the skin of a rhino, so even though it is possible to hurt my feelings a bit, offending me greatly is a difficult thing to do. You can call me an asshole over the internet and I'll be like "Well, it's the internet. Everyone kinda sucks there."

Go ahead, I'm curious to see what you would like to hear from me.
I have no clue what I'm doing with my life.

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Aquillaflyer, AKA Magnetar. Ask me anything.
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2019, 06:03:11 am »
Ye seem cool, nice to meet you!! ^^ Time to give you the most random, specific questions.

Do you like pasta? If so, what's your favorite kind?

Favorite type of fish? (As in a living animal, not food.)

Favorite warm color?

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2019, 01:55:39 pm »
Do you like cheese? c:
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

SpicyDirt

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2019, 03:23:58 pm »
Hello!

1. What is your favorite type of land animal?
2. What is your favorite type of air animal?
3. Do you like learning about natural disasters?

Online Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2019, 09:26:33 pm »
Heya Aquilla ^-^

Favorite past roleplay group here on FeralHeart?

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Rhakorra

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2019, 10:05:35 pm »
Favorite shows on Netflix? :3

Offline Aquillaflyer

• Curious Wanderer
    • Aquillaflyer
    • View Profile
    • Breaking Day
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2019, 12:00:08 am »
To APS: Thank you! Nice to meet you, too! To answer your questions, well...
Spaghetti with just tomato sauce and a small truckload of assorted spices. My favorite type of pasta.
The lake sturgeon is my favorite type of fish. They're not only really pretty/adorable creatures, but they live in my region. And they've been around for over 66 million years.
Favorite warm color? Hmm. Lemme think. I like warm purples and reddish brown. I have a weird love of a sort of rusty, red-hued brown shades.

To SpicyDirt:
My favorite land animal is probably Smilodon. AKA, the saber-toothed tiger. I don't have a favorite out of the three species, S. Gracilis, S. Fatalis, and S. Populator. But more a love for the genus in general.
Favorite air animal is probably a predatory bird of some type. I like the harpy and philippine eagles, but the golden and bald eagles are also pretty awesome. My favorite falcon is the peregrine falcon, and my two favorite owls are the barn owl and sooty owls, two tyto owls. However, my favorites might be in the family corvidae, since most members of corvidae are highly intelligent. A trait that I find very interesting.
When it comes to natural disasters, I think they're very, very interesting. I have a fascination with things like tornadoes, considering I'm just beyond tornado alley. And I had a deathly fear of them as a kid.

To VortexAlive:
I guess I can say I like cheese, since I'm from the frozen hell that is Wisconsin. And everyone here likes cheese. I used to eat through a couple packs of cheddar jack cheesesticks per week. And then I went vegan two years ago and I haven't had any since.

To Ame88: Hi! I hope you haven't lost the coding for my preset, since I'd love to get that one line of code for a super shiny one I plan to do.
Favorite past RP group? Hmm, I've been in a lot. Let me think. Final Chapter was rather fun. I'm tempted to say Renascentia, since it was the group that probably inspired my love of saber-toothed cats like Smilodon and Homotherium.

To Rhakorra:
Probably Trailer Park Boys, since my family recently decided I was old enough to watch it. And it's hysterical.

Thanks for the questions so far! Had a surprising amount of fun looking through them.

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2019, 10:03:22 am »
At the current moment you're reading this, how would you feel if someone handed you a free slice key lime pie?
Not quite knowing what flavor a jelly bean/gum drop/similar candy is and only being able to go off it's color, which color would you go for?
Have you ever needle felted?

Offline Aquillaflyer

• Curious Wanderer
    • Aquillaflyer
    • View Profile
    • Breaking Day
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2019, 07:47:09 pm »
Second response to APS: Hi again, first of all. And second of all...
How would I feel if someone handed me a slice of key lime pie, I'd probably be confused and grateful. Despite me probably not being able to eat it 'cause of the vegan thing.
Not knowing what flavor a candy is and only having to go off of color, I'd probably go for dark blue. Since there's only a few flavors one can pick with bright blue and all of them are pretty delicious.
Have I ever needle felted? Yes. And every time I do, I stab myself. I once managed to needle felt my mother a tuxedo cat who I named Presto.