Game & Forum Discussion > Game Discussion

What Do You Expect to be in a Winter Map?

<< < (2/2)

BlackSheWolf:

--- Quote from: DylanCheetah on December 05, 2022, 02:43:37 am ---How about an ice castle?

--- End quote ---

I think that could be cool :0

D-ead7Dog:
Snowmen! Snowanimals?
I also love seeing the water turn into ice.

toonanimals317:
Personally when I think of Winter Maps I think of Kibou! Snow, mountains, trees with snow on them, ice caves, beautiful skies, icy lakes… I also love the idea of more holiday theming if we’re truly going for a winter map and not just a snowy landscape! Cozy little areas tucked away that feel warm, pine trees, fireplaces/fire! I like a warm and cozy feel in the midst of all the snow!

As someone who lives in a warm place, though, if I’m being truly honest, winter to me is almost like any other month. I just pretend it’s cold and bundle up and drink some hot chocolate lol :)

DylanCheetah:

--- Quote from: toonanimals317 on December 06, 2022, 07:25:08 pm ---Personally when I think of Winter Maps I think of Kibou! Snow, mountains, trees with snow on them, ice caves, beautiful skies, icy lakes… I also love the idea of more holiday theming if we’re truly going for a winter map and not just a snowy landscape! Cozy little areas tucked away that feel warm, pine trees, fireplaces/fire! I like a warm and cozy feel in the midst of all the snow!

As someone who lives in a warm place, though, if I’m being truly honest, winter to me is almost like any other month. I just pretend it’s cold and bundle up and drink some hot chocolate lol :)

--- End quote ---

I live in a warm place too actually. XDD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version