Author Topic: I can't believe it :D  (Read 3032 times)

Offline Ishbacko

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Just your average fur who remembered his password
    • View Profile
Re: I can't believe it :D
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2018, 11:04:19 am »
Honestly, I would not say "familiar face" because there were a lot of people taking my character name, which is my account name, and using it as their own, which I can recall a total of at least 7 people had done so, that I saw anyway. So unless the character and account name were the same, it wasn't me lol. But no, it's actually been great the past couple days just being in contact with the FH community once again and that the game is still alive and well, and I'm not just coming back for nostalgia reasons lol, I had a lot of interesting and fun experiences on here, two in particular stand out above the rest, my first visit to sky's rim, and also getting the platforming up to sky's rim down so well that I could sprint the whole way up, and I'm dying to see what's new too, I heard there were new maps added
Composer/writer/developer of WIP visual novel Ether Dream, author of Fatal Soul

Offline Ishbacko

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2018, 11:08:19 am »
It's also nice to see that the community hasn't changed a bit, I always loved how bubbly and energetic the FH community was

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2018, 01:19:49 pm »
Hallo and welcome back! It really warms my heart when people return and are so excited about it. Indeed, the community hasn't changed. We've always been bubbly and energetic. You'll find there's so many users who are incredibly kind and welcoming. And yeah, there are new maps! The original ones you'd remember aren't there anymore, although I could recommend a thread where a user has generously uploaded the old maps to be downloaded, if you're interested in revisiting them for old time's sake. But the news maps are beautiful and unique! There are also regular updates that happen regarding any future patches of the game, I totally recommend checking it out in the News and Updates thread. I do hope you enjoy your time back, and I hope to see you around! (8

Offline Giorno

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Ground Control to Major Tom;
    • midnightPepsi
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2018, 03:26:30 pm »
It's always so awesome to see people returning. Welcome back, I hope you have fun!

[BIO] -x- // [DISCORD] filthy mccree main#1781

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2018, 05:39:50 pm »
Welcome back to FH!! We're glad to see you return c:
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Ishbacko

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2019, 11:01:45 pm »
Three months later, I finally have a computer, now all that's left is to download, woop

Edit: I could definitely use some help and directions, I have NO idea where I am or where to go xD
« Last Edit: December 25, 2019, 12:43:18 am by Ishbacko »

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2019, 11:08:11 pm »
In regards to downloading the game, just scroll up to the top of the page and hit Download, and then choose your preferred way to download the game. You'll need Legendary Markings 4.1 and Legendary Items 4.3 to be able to see everyone's markings and items. The instructions will be in the links I've provided. I hope you find your way around alright, feel free to seek for help in the help section of the forums if you run into any issues.