Author Topic: feels like im returning to a whole new game  (Read 1629 times)

Offline grizzlie

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • double chocolate chip frap with white mocha inste-
    • grizzliebar
    • limitlesslynx
    • View Profile
    • GRIZZLIEBÄR
feels like im returning to a whole new game
« on: December 23, 2019, 06:46:04 am »
ajay "bear" mouton

hey guys. it feels odd and nostalgic all at once to come back to this game after about four or five years. and thank goodness i am in a much better place than i was in then.

anyways, my name is ajay cameron, im 19 years old as of the 14th of this month (birthday wishes are not needed, but are of course accepted), and im here to make friends and hopefully create some new memories for myself in the process of giving myself a hobby i used to enjoy, as well.

lots has happened with me since being on this game part-time. for one, i have begun university, hopefully going into the graphic design curriculum there. ive been to a behavioral facility, gotten medicated for major depressive disorder, getting therapy to fix my mindset, and i have begun my physical transition in my journey from female-to-male. it has been a wild four to five years, but i am finally coming to a point where i can come back and embrace this community again with very open arms and a new state of mind that is better than ever before.

with all of this being said, i have returned to the game feeling as though i am incredibly new to it, despite being a veteran of the game. it would make me so glad to have a group of friends here to help me recuperate and relearn. i am 100% looking forward to knowing all of you and interacting as a regular of the game and the community that surrounds it. it would mean a lot to me, and i am always happy to make another friend.

i am not always going to be active, due to the busy amount of hours that i will end up having every semester (15 or more. i know. workaholic over here). however, i am incredibly easy to access on my socials and discord. they are listed below. i will update them as need be.

if you made it to here, thank you so much for reading through all of this. it means a lot for you to sit through the long-windedness of myself. if any questions you have come up, please feel free to send them my way. i am an open and transparent person, so you wouldn't have to worry about any roundabout answers.

hope to meet and talk with you all soon!

ig: main is @caffeinebro, art is @grizzliebar_
sc: oralfixing
discord: gaygrizzlie#8748
twt: @limitlesslynx
tumblr: grizzliebar
reddit: u/caffeinebro
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 10:50:11 am by grizzlie »

"but our nothing means something."
monsta x's number one hypeman

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: feels like im returning to a whole new game
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2019, 08:33:47 am »
Welcome back to FeralHeart, and late happy borthday as well! Looks like you've been through a lot the past couple of years, my goodness. If you ever wanna chat, feel free to shoot me a message =) Best of luck on your studies, too! Work hard and keep your head up. Excited to see you around!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

ungodlycoyote

« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2019, 04:24:05 pm »
welcome back to the community! there's lots of stuff in the works at the moment and although things are quiet, there's still so much to do. happy birthday, and i wish you well on your transition journey! in the meantime, you should look around for the unofficial feralheart discord server! super active and a ton of fun. super excited to see you around! xx
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 04:29:35 pm by ungodlycoyote »

Offline Leonidas1000

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • quotev.com
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2020, 07:42:04 pm »
I agree completely.
I have been away for 6 years or more, and hardly know anything now.
but i am excited to return to this game for it has always brought me joy and amusement.
i will happily become friends with you :P

Online LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2020, 11:02:22 am »
Welcome back, Ajay! It's great to have you back with us, and to see a fellow veteran. I'm glad you're in a better place than you were, that's really great to hear. I'm always open to hanging out in game if you ever want the company, so feel free to talk to me if you see me. I hope to see you around and that you enjoy it here once more!~

SpicyDirt

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2020, 04:06:35 pm »
Welcome back!

Now is an awesome time to come back into the community as it is incredibly open and accepting to all! I think you'll actually find that there are quite a few people in the same situation as you (transitioning, workaholic, university, etc.) so finding/reuniting friends should be really easy!

Happy birthday, even though I am quite late, and I do hope that you enjoy the game!