Author Topic: Guess I oughta say hello!  (Read 1563 times)

Offline WinterWhitetail

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • - back from the grave, apparently.
    • View Profile
Guess I oughta say hello!
« on: January 19, 2020, 04:04:20 am »
So I've been hanging around the forums, but I figured I'd give myself an official introduction if I'm gonna continue hanging around. My name's Winter, I've been playing FH since 2011 but I haven't logged on in... probably five years, give or take. I'm Old (mid-twenties), perpetual Weird Horse Girl (been riding since I was 7), and I'm getting my degree in environmental studies.

I may or may not be re-addicting myself to map and preset making... Already posted my first public map and whipped up my first (admittedly simple) preset, whoops.

You might catch me hanging out at the Grounds, probably on one of these two characters (Finch and Gingerstep). Feel free to say hi!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Guess I oughta say hello!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2020, 04:19:29 am »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! I've seen you around the forums a bit- it's nice getting to know more about you! Happy to know you'll be sticking around =) Speaking of maps, I need to start getting back into map making myself rip. I haven't touched a map of mine in a long while. Any who, excited to see you around!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2020, 04:46:18 am »
glad to hear of your return!
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2020, 05:37:59 am »
Hai there, Winter, welcome back to FH and to the forums! It's wonderful when people return. Have fun, and I hope to see you round!

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2020, 08:55:56 am »
Indeed, welcome back to the game. Happy to see you’ve made an official introduction to the community! <3 Environmental studies must be lots of fun, kind of down the same road i plan on taking in terms of jobs! Hope I catch some of your work around, i’ll keep an eye out. ;> I’m sure i’ll see you around, cheers!
not active here anymore ♡

BirdieBeep

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2020, 02:06:41 pm »
Welcome back!! I hope to see you around <3
And I LOVE your characters, I think I've seen Finch around but Ginger is so pretty

Offline WinterWhitetail

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • - back from the grave, apparently.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2020, 02:58:04 pm »
Thank you all! It's so good to see how welcoming the community still is. Also I should have put an extra thank you in my post to those who helped me all the times I broke my game in the last few weeks trying to make maps, lol. Btw, shameless self plug but I put the finished product up as a public map here!

Hope to see you all around :D