Author Topic: wow i feel old  (Read 1502 times)

Offline Fifteen

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • yello
    • 15Barkers
    • channel/UC7c12IAk4e4Il7pcg-BapFg
    • fllfteen
    • fifteenislame/
    • View Profile
wow i feel old
« on: January 25, 2020, 07:38:21 pm »
i joined way back when i was just a lil baby it's been almost 10 years,,,,,please put me in a retirement home already h
Hello!! I'm Fifteen, and I originally joined FH way back in 2012! My username at first was Barkers15, but then I shortened it for those Hip™ and Cool™ vibes, u know how it is.
Recently I've been lurking around on the forums a little, mostly just to look at updates and original content people have been adding to the game :'o It's really cool to see FH showing progress towards future maps / updating the character creation / etc! I would've died to see all of this happening when I was little, so it's kind of a weird nostalgia trip for me to actually see the game growing and be able to fully process it instead of asking my parents famous questions such as Why Won't It Load and What Do You Mean It Updated. Seeing I have so much free time anyway, I thought it'd be cool to try and get back into things!

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: wow i feel old
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 08:41:19 pm »
Well a big ol' welcome back to you!
If I recall correctly, I believe that was the year I started my journey here on FH, Lol.
Now I'm trying to get back into the swing of things also. It's amazing how this game has changed over the years and with it, seeing new and even old, familiar floofs from when I was active.

Hope you have a great nostalgic trip and maybe we'll end up bumping into each other in-game, Lol. Have fun!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

BirdieBeep

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2020, 09:51:24 pm »
Welcome back!! I hope I see you around and that you have fun exploring all the changes over the years <3

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2020, 01:21:15 am »
Ayy a veteran. It's always fun to see old members returning. I joined FH in 2012 too :0
I hope you enjoy all the new things FH has to offer as well. I'm still getting used to it myself haha

Offline Telluric

• the future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, killjoys? make some noise!
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • -cue live studio audience groan
    • telluricdog
    • artelluric
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2020, 03:34:33 am »
cool to see ya back! hope ya like what's changed in fh<3
they say the world is endin'

well maybe it's about time!
don't ask about the yellow flower
see you, space cowboy..

Offline LadySigyn

• Let me guess... someone stole your sweetroll?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 105
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2020, 05:20:33 am »
Ah yes, the days of being a baby teen and complaining to my parents that I didn't know how to connect to the front server lolz.

Welcome back to FH, Fifteen! Is always nice to see fellow veterans return. I hope you enjoy these new changes, and make many new memories. Have fun, and I hope to see you around sometime!

Offline A.P.S.

• Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 38
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2020, 08:43:22 am »
Hi, welcome back!! FeralHeart's had a bumpy road and plenty of changes, many good, a couple bad, but ultimately it's really nice to see everything so far! ^v^

Glad to see some people returning, too. Do have fun looking around at all the new changes!

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2020, 09:44:32 pm »
Welcome back to FeralHeart! This place holds so many unforgettable memories in countless people, it's so hard not to come back and get hit with a nostalgia trip. It's SO exciting to think about the possibilities FH now holds because we are able to update and add new things. Very excited to see what can come of this~ Excited to see you around!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort