Author Topic: We love you!  (Read 18135 times)

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
We love you!
« on: September 25, 2018, 07:29:09 pm »
This will be my last post, as we've tried but there wont be any solving or working together in this and now both staffers and users are taking damage from it. As from now the only staff that will remain is Razmirz himself, what he most likely wanted from the start.

In the end he does have the ultimate power over this, he IS the Server Master and what he says goes, but I'm not playing that game anymore. Not when people are actually getting hurt. Not when absolutely fantastic and hard working people like Nynx gets punished and removed from our team just because she posted the truth. Again without a word to the rest of us. Not when people have worked so hard and get this hard work called all sorts of names, bringing them to tears and completely destroying their hope.

Of course this will affect you, the community, even if Raz puts up together another staff asap, it might take some time to organize it. And it might work in a different way. We're all sorry for this, and hope you can understand why it's impossible for us to work like this. In the end it would just be us wanting to do things and not being able to, and users getting even more disappointed because they think we're not listening when we have been all this time.
There's so much more I want to say here, most likely this post will be deleted and purged but for those who got the chance to read it I want to say THANK YOU.

Once again, and way earlier then I expected to; Shally out.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 08:24:05 pm by PrettyReckless »

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
Re: We love you!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 07:29:20 pm »
Raz, I looked up to you. And now i'm sorry that I even wasted my time talking to you. Regardless, I wish you the best.

Have to keep this short cause I'm bound to get banned soon. I'll be posting something longer on my DeviantArt eventually.

To all my fellow staff: Thank you for being the best friends I could ever ask for. I couldn't ask for better people to work alongside with. I'm sorry this had to happen to us.

To the FeralHeart community and to the friends i've made over the years: I love you with all my heart. Never forget that we cared immensely for all of you. We're sorry.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 07:29:31 pm »
I’ll keep this simple.

Couldn’t be more disappointed in you Raz. There’s nothing I have against you as a person, but this was uncalled for. The community and your staff team doesn’t deserve this.

This is probably one of the best, hardworking, and understanding staff teams to have existed in FH. Because of your actions and decisions, you have thrown away not only their potential, but also an opportunity for the community and game to thrive and grow.

You chose not to trust our decision to include the old maps...the community has told you already that you were wrong not to trust us. They have voiced their opinions, and the only advice I can give you as I chose to walk away with the rest of this team is to LISTEN to them. A game isn’t a game without a happy community.

In fact, there is no better community than the Feral Heart community. This is why I accepted an invitation to work for this community. This place has been my home since I was 12, and I am now 18. This community is REAL. They take care of each other and they look out for the game. Because at the end of the day, we all share a love for the same thing: Feral Heart

Raz, whatever you chose to do with the game from here on out, I hope you chose well. There are a lot of people counting on you.

To the community, I apologize from the bottom of my heart that we have to leave you all. But you have to understand that working under such conditions are in no way healthy or happy. I hope you will all understand that we do and will always have the community’s best interest in mind.

As for me personally, I will still be around on other games, deviant art, etc. if any of the community need me, do not hesitate to reach out.

Feral Heart, it’s been real. Love you all, so, so much <3

From the bottom of my heart, wishing you all the best,
- Kyn <3

Discord: Kynvuu#8293
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 07:45:07 pm by Kynvuu »
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 07:29:51 pm »
I don't really know where to start, I mean, I only just came back..
But it's impossible for me to work like this.
They say that people change. Changes can be good 'n bad.
However, I have never seen a person change as much as they have.

We've all made friends and enemies on here, but I'll say I do not regret anything I have done, or anyone I've met.
I am proud to have been a part of this amazing staff team, that have brought me joy and tears. But most of all, they have made me feel like a part of a family. Nobody leaves family behind. - The fact that Nynx was removed for telling the truth, was an unfair and pathetic move..
Either way, I'm sorry to say I'll be leaving, but I refuse to stand here and watch my friends and family get disrespected. The other's have basically already said it all.
I'm going to miss you, I'm going to miss Feral Heart and it's wonderful community.
Goodluck, to all of you.
- Ressy.
RETIRED.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 07:30:06 pm »
Raz,

You stated that we were out of line for wanting to give back to the community what they asked for and truly deserved... if anyone was out of line it has been you as an administer by not only continuing to undermine the relationships and trust of a team that has long since supported you but also turned a blind eye to a loyal community’s wants and needs. You’re charging forward with little regard for anyone, even your own reputation at this point.

The community shouldn’t have to suffer anymore because of your poor choices. Nor should the rest of the staff stand by and tolerate any more abuse for the sake of hopefully salvaging the little scraps of a functional game and community that you’ve left. THEY DESERVE BETTER. We’ve all gone on long enough hoping, waiting, and relying on you to do what’s best for Feral Heart. In the meantime we’ve had to sacrifice so much while you’ve made little attempt to compromise for us. How much more compromising do you want us to do? How much more do you have to strip from the game, community, and staff before you realize that maybe your decisions aren’t always the best?

Sure you may run a server that keeps the game alive Raz, but there’s a difference between keeping something alive & allowing it to thrive.

Feral Heart is dying.

And the sad thing is that it could be saved. Feral Heart still has so much potential to survive on into a new generation of users if you only gave it the chance.

It’s a true testament to the will and love of this community that the only reason why Feral Heart still lives even without a source code, proper updates, etc is because of them. You can run a game all you want but if there’s no community there’s no game. You should feel humbled that even though you’ve made mistakes that the community stays and continues to have hope.

I’m sure you’ll go and delete my post after all this simply because you know it’s the truth and you can’t stand facing it...

We never wanted it to get to this point, but you have brought us here.

If there’s any spot of humanity in you you’ll reflect upon all our collective posts and words here and have a heart... after all this is Feral Heart?

You were my friend Raz. You were all our friend. Sure in your own words you said we are replaceable as staff and you were “willing to lose staff” over this... but at what point did we become just staff and not your companions that stood beside you for years?

Think about everyone else. Think about the people who play this game to escape the pains from their reality. Think about the people who have formed precious memories and friendships here. Think about the people who have poured hours of their creative souls into building maps, presets, stories etc. Think about what Feral Heart means to them even if it means nothing to you.

Do what is best for Feral Heart and it’s community. Do not punish them.

All eyes are on you now Raz.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 07:58:52 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2018, 07:30:44 pm »
Hey lovelies, Kiki here<3

First and foremost, I apologize for the way things turned out. You guys don't deserve this, but it is unfair for the staff to stick around under such treatment. I only hope that things will improve from here
I started playing FeralHeart August 13th, 2012. I still remember the first time I ran around the game. I fell in love instantly -- with the game, the community, everything. I have so many precious memories and wonderful friends I've made on here throughout the years, and I wouldn't take any of it back for anything.
It has been an honor working alongside the staff team. To serve you guys. To help the community not only stay alive, but to help it grow. I wanted nothing more than to see FeralHeart thrive again. I grew up with it. I love it.
I don't know what will happen to FeralHeart, but no matter what happens, it's been a great run. Seeing FeralHeart continue to survive throughout the years, despite all the odds, just shows me how strong we -- the community -- are. I'm proud of all of you
The legacy of FeralHeart will not be forgotten!!

Best wishes and love, your favorite teal dragon band geek,
Kikiorylandia

DeviantART - https://www.deviantart.com/kikiorylandia
Discord - Kikiorylandia#6954
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 09:36:36 pm by Kikiorylandia »
Farewell everyone<3

Ratel

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2018, 07:33:30 pm »
I love you guys. M3

Lucius

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2018, 07:35:57 pm »
Love you too guys. It's been wonderful knowing you all.

Humanoid

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2018, 07:38:01 pm »
We love you guys too...

Raz, all I can say is... Smh..

Offline Lady_RavenRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • BUMPY SNOW
    • RavenBlackRose1996
    • View Profile
    • The Kreptic Circle
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2018, 07:38:44 pm »
Love you all very much. I’m completely and utterly devastated that all this has happened and now it’s coming to you guys leaving as well. Especially for two that just rejoined recently. Y’all have done a great job for years and years. Keep in contact with us on discord’s <3 and again I’m sorry.