Author Topic: We love you!  (Read 17989 times)

Offline batmanluvr2014

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Papi Dusky
    • Batmanluvr2014
    • View Profile
Re: We love you!
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2018, 07:47:02 pm »
This post literally shattered my heart. Reading all the goodbyes form the staff who we love and cherish so much.. i dont really feel super safe on feralheart anymore without you guys. While i have really never talked to any staff but Morgra, who was very kind to me, and Nynx last night who was as sweet as ever, i always saw other staff hanging out in the grounds and it made me feel comfortable having you there, making sure everyone was not breaking rules. I cannot believe that over the span of 24 hours, this whole game has crumbled apart. I also cannot believe that we arent getting those absolutely beautiful new maps.. I've had feralheart since it first came out, but i had to make a new profile after a 2 year absence, and i love this game with all of my heart. We love you guys so much, and i'm so sorry that you have been driven to the point that its best to leave.. :( We wish you the best even though it is not a good occasion :(
-Batmanluvr2014/Duskstar of Hesperos.

Offline ThornsOfARose

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Don't give up on the Community!
    • TheThornsOfARose
    • View Profile
    • Thorn's DA
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2018, 07:52:03 pm »
This is so sad and heart breaking. I joined the game in 2011, and I have enjoyed every moment of it. Made some wonderful friends and I was getting to know some of you from the Staff team as well. Now to know that all of you are leaving and it will be just us here from now on, it worries me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything that you all did for us and hope you all will be happy where ever you guys end up together. Never let yourself grow apart. Viva La Moderators.

Offline AssassinNinja

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Floofuary
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2018, 07:52:29 pm »
*Sniffles* Goodbye everyone, it was fun while it lasted. I'm going to miss all my friends on FH and all the community. Raz, when I started FH I was really happy and looked up to all the staff members. However, I don't look up to you now because you haven't listened to the community of FH and your fellow staff members. A game isn't a game when we one person does something or arranges something that nobody else is happy with, you need to get everyone's approval on it before deciding it on your own.

Dear Bittersweet22, Kosei, soft, _Leviathan_, _Yolo_, KimmieKim123, Mr.Lucky and many more of my friends, I will miss you deeply you guys have been the best friends I could every ask for! Hope you have a happy and safe life outside of FH and make new friends.

Also Raz, removing Nynx isn't what a Server Master is all about they respect what people think of there decisions.

I'm going to miss you FH community hope you all a Happy Halloween (A bit early I know) and a Merry Christmas. Hope we see each other soon in the near future.

Also reading the staff's replies made my heart brake, I'm suppose to be a big boy but this made me cry <3 miss you all.

This is my last goodbye. Love ya! <3

~AssassinNinja
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 02:54:34 pm by AssassinNinja »

Friends is all I need in order to survive.

Offline Kahbloom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Happy Camper
    • Kahbloom
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2018, 07:56:15 pm »
Well. If this didn't make me bawl like a baby.

You guys have been wonderful. I've been playing this game since '12 & to see it fall apart so horrifically... it's sad.
The staff was always so bubbly & light & full of life & I loved interacting with all of you. You hold a very special place in my heart.
I'm so sorry you had to deal with such a nightmare of a situation.

Nice job, Raz.
Please say hello if you see me in-game!
kahbloom.deviantart.com

Offline Kouvinxx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • TKC for life!
    • http://kouvinxx.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2018, 07:56:23 pm »
This is sad... Thank you staff for making FeralHeart a fun and safe place for everyone. You all did a great job. <3

Offline isauji

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • endlessrainbow
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2018, 07:56:47 pm »

Dear Bittersweet22, Kosei, soft, _Leviathan_, _Yolo_, KimmieKim123, Mr.Lucky and many more of my friends, I will miss you deeply you guys have been the best friend I could every ask for! Hope you have a happy and safe life outside of FH and make new friends.

Noooo! Don't make me cry more! (´;︵;`) I will miss you too.

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2018, 07:57:27 pm »
Not sticking around but i love guys as well. Family yknow...

My discord is Wolfie#4104 please add me. All of you.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline Maverick

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Help i'm lazy
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2018, 07:57:45 pm »
We are all going to miss this game and the staffs, its been so wonderful to be here, i actually have been here since 2010, and now its time to say goodbye, gonna miss every one of you <3

Grrrr..

Offline Skat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • Sorry guys I left. Can't delete profile sadly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2018, 07:58:04 pm »
It's so sad to have come to this. But I will agree with LordSuragaha to  this.

My first account was created in July 07, 2011 and still play. I was 13 then and now I'm like 20+ and the game was so fun and I had made so many friends. I must admit I am pretty disappointed in your lack of effort, Raz. You used to be that one staff I thought "Hey this guy is working on the game despite not having  the source code!" and a staff team caring for ther game and being close to the community without gaining too much, if anything? This sounded really cool.

But then I grew, I got smarter and I learnt stuff. You kept stuff hidden from your team and community, thinking our trust was for granted. You've hurt, damaged and pretty much destroyed the game as we all knew. You always made limitations and limitations in a false sensimentality to appeal caring but now it has come to this. You don't respond to anyone, you don't give answers and you always do something to be away from the community.

The admins and previous owner might've left the game but they had something you didn't; the love and attention of the members. You had never once given an effort to come close to us -- not even a bit -- and always blamed everything on not having the source code. It was always someone else's fault.

I have nothing against you as a person but if I can be honest, I really think you're hypocritical. You've added so many things into the game, preset sync, new default maps, you were able to delete private/downloaded maps and the characters from the clients, you had once back in 2014 added a small list of each map and how many characters were there as well as the limit of these characters. If you didn't have the source code, how did you do that? Not having the source code means you're not authorized as a game owner, am I wrong? Why don't you respond to us?

I may sound harsh, I'm sorry but so many people were looking up to you to keep our childhood game alive and you've disappointed all of us, but since we're here you don't really care, do you? So many people had dedicated time and effort to help you make this game perfect, both admins and members/volunteers alike, even if these so-called fanmade updates(since you've claimed you could never make a solid one because of the lack information on the source code) to help you create maps, mods, items and what did they gain in the end? Nothing but name calling and insults and they didn't deserve this.

You had a wonderful staff team that was always close to the community and desperately tried to make this game fun to play, enjoyable and also give us an actual purpose to come on and play. They were hard-working, helpful, they took care of the DA page and managed everything, heck Nyx-Warriorstrike was always helping me direct my posts and you've forgotten they have a life of their own. Even if they did get bashed at for doing a 'poor job' they still did what they knew because they loved it.

And you killed it.

To the staff: WE LOVE YOU ALL! You're amazing and helped this game to exist so far. Thank you for your dedication, effort and time put in this. Really, we appreciate it even if we don't show it.
I am sorry Raz, but with you as an Admin I wouldn't like to keep playing the game. I don't know you as a person personally and since you've proved to be ignorant you'll probably won't care to read this but you're not fit to own this game. Unfortunately it is how it is.

It's sad this game has come to this now. I've met so many wonderful people through this game and I don't regret a slightly bit that I've been here. I'm just sad it has to be this way now.

add me on Discord anytime too! Tyrannical#7808

« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 08:18:42 pm by Skat »
| Skat  | Weirdo | Foodsexual | Nice to meet you :D|

Me and my children PFF XD

Offline Kahbloom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Happy Camper
    • Kahbloom
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2018, 07:59:54 pm »
Please add me on Discord as well! My username is Kemmy#8112

I love you guys. Thank you so much for all of the memories.
Please say hello if you see me in-game!
kahbloom.deviantart.com