Author Topic: My farewell while I still can.(LOCK)  (Read 2213 times)

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
My farewell while I still can.(LOCK)
« on: September 25, 2018, 09:55:17 pm »
I'm going to stay for as long as I possibly can, but I fear this forum could poof at any day, so I'll post my farewell here while here still exists, in case the forum goes poof, also in case I have a vanishing spell cast upon me.

My fear is fluctuating, one minute I'm on the brink of leaving the game out of fear, the next minute I'm wanting to stay as I hope the game will stay. I have an unbudging hope for this game, but it's a fluctuating hope.

I've known this game for years, and I've said this before but my heart sinks when I look at what's happening. I love this game, I hate to see it go, but I'm scared. If anyone wants to keep in contact with me, my Discord is Gui#0506(But I have two Discords, I can't quite remember why). I'll keep an eagle's eye on most of this forum as I've been doing ever since I returned, and I will keep watching the forum until the last tree topples.

If this forum/game happens to vanish, I assure you that Gui will live on no matter what. I'll always remember you, and you'll always be in Gui's memory banks. FeralHeart itself will also always be in my memory, and screenshots.

I love you guys and gals, I figure I'll say my farewell in case the forum or game vanishes. If anyone needs me and the forum is gone, then you'll find me on DeviantArt as FlyingGrass(Link), and/or Discord as Gui(And another username which I feel too unsettled to reveal on this forum, but will say on Discord). I'll be online in FeralHeart occasionally, and I'm always up for a roleplay.

I was panicking when I wrote this.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 10:41:13 pm by FlyingGrass »

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Valar.Morghulis

• “Sometimes before we can usher in the new, the old must be put to rest.“
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 115
  • The many-faced God.
    • View Profile
Re: My farewell while I still can.
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 10:00:49 pm »
Gui ❤️
I have no words
Homestly I don’t know what to say anymore.
You’ve been a good friend.
I hope to see you in the game, if its possible.

https://linktr.ee/Obsxura
Profile by Cittrus-fruit | Signature by Mistrel-Fox

Flurr

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 10:06:44 pm »
Aww, this is sad to see members leave. You have been a very fun member to the community and I will never forget you ♡. Farewell Gui, I will miss you! <3 I hope I maybe see you in game.

Offline Kuri

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
  • Foreboding evil harmless kitten.
    • dumbstuff4friends
    • channel/UCo42jgbLvEzkofpOin0_a4A
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2018, 11:56:34 pm »
R.I.P.

The pocky lips took them all away...
The Japanese concept of wabisabi:
The closest concept in english would be 'rustic'
They might have an old thing, one example is a favourite bowl or dish, it's broken, pieces are missing, why fix it?  With gold and pieces from other dishes?
"Because it was my favourite & I like it"

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 02:28:16 am »
It's so heartbreaking to see all of these goodbyes... I'm so happy I can say I was able to meet such amazing people on this game, such as you and so many others.

Do take care!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline FlyingGrass

• ~🛠 The avant-garde doctor of mechanical beings. 🔧 🔬
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • FlyingGrass
    • channel/UCA7RfqQ1KLl4s8JhxIXNs_Q
    • View Profile
    • Mechanicafeles Discord link
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2018, 02:59:57 pm »
It doesn't feel like the forum and game is going away, anymore. Back when this was posted, I feared the forum could vanish tomorrow for all I know. It felt like there was a tornado that, at any moment, could steal a wall from the house. I couldn't let myself randomly go poof without saying goodbye.

I'm staying in the game for as long as it's alive.

With no moderators, how will this topic be locked? Do I point a laser beam at it to mark it for a robot's locking system to take care of?

My presets.

Good things take time, so I'll take an eternity and create something so good that the human brain can't handle the sheer goodness of it.

Offline Michen_S

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
    • michensneeuwhart
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2018, 03:05:55 pm »
It doesn't feel like the forum and game is going away, anymore. Back when this was posted, I feared the forum could vanish tomorrow for all I know. It felt like there was a tornado that, at any moment, could steal a wall from the house. I couldn't let myself randomly go poof without saying goodbye.

With no moderators, how will this topic be locked? Do I point a laser beam at it to mark it for a robot's locking system to take care of?

From what I understood, it would be a try to see if it worked IN-GAME, starting October. The forum still should be moderated manually.

Offline Likuu

• -- strawberry banana
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • 𝑜𝓇𝒸𝒽𝒾𝒹
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2018, 04:02:09 pm »

From what I understood, it would be a try to see if it worked IN-GAME, starting October. The forum still should be moderated manually.
Yeah, I feel the forum should actually be moderated still and cleaned of things, kept tight and prevent people from going at each other, but i'm not sure that's going to happen.

However, wish you good luck bab! Safe journeys and such. Feel free to throw me a chat at anytime via discord if ya need anything!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 04:03:45 pm by Likuu »
artwork by dehvina

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2018, 08:58:52 pm »

Nice to see ya sticking around and hanging in there ~!
As for the second part, I know I've seen some locked topics already, a couple that were recent so maybe this'll be seen by someone who still has powers to do at least this.
Nonetheless, I hope to hear from ya soon though ~!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7