Author Topic: Did I Even Return... ?  (Read 1523 times)

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Did I Even Return... ?
« on: January 08, 2019, 12:42:53 pm »
If you're reading this, well... Once again I guess I'm taking another leave..
Although.. Based on the time I made my last comment , post , etc and announced my 'return' up until this point I have remained pretty silent, haven't I..?

Well, a lot of factors can go in as to why I've just became a mute and seemed to have... sheltered and distanced myself from the community and even friends ... whether it be on different platforms or even in real life.
Ranging from passings to drama to my name being slandered, etc... I think I need to focus and just.. try harder starting here and now.

Hopefully this new year will be a fresh start for myself so I can continue to be there for others as well.
There's so many promises that I have broken to so many people and I'm grateful for people understanding how hectic and busy my life can be... especially since I seem to be a workaholic that just LOVE to add more and more work for myself.. so I'm hoping that I can actually get some things done and take myself more seriously.
However, there are some things that I'm hoping to do and focus on more so I can actually come back and be a part of a community that has been one of the huge part of my adolescent life and up until now. I know I've told my friends and even joked how one day I would make some grand entrance of a return but... even that's starting to become a dream, heh.

I do hope that I can return and start rekindling and reconnecting with friends that I haven't spoken to in... well, in months.
I usually tell them I'll be there for them but my actions sure don't seem like it and I want to change that.. change myself for the better.
So, while I'm away there's some things that I'm wanting ( and is currently doing ) before I return:

Character Redesigns / Whole Character Wipe
- I'm going to be cleaning out my entire character lists both in-game and even on social platforms. Some ( if you watch me on DA or seen my works on other social platforms ) seen two characters already. One being P a n d e e r who gotten a redesign and a preset for them will be made as well.. but also my new sona 'Zeboi' who's going to be a zebra and Koi hybrid. I'm still working on the whole body and tail designs for the most part. I'll be sure to have a link of the presets somewhere when and IF I do end up returning..

Maps & Animations
- Everytime I boot up my old baby ( laptop ), I see that blender icon and just tinker with it.. not really doing anything with it. I enjoyed making my very first animations and felt really proud trying something I have never done before and even sharing knowledge with others that was curious as well.. I wanna get back into doing something like that. I really did enjoy it and I want to continue making things for this community and even others as well.. Not to mention just getting the feel of doing something that I had once had a strong passion for.

Same thing can be said with the maps. I feel like I'm slowly starting to get better of design layouts, the masks, the dimensions and placements of the items as well. I am hoping to do a REVAMP version of the seasonal map that I released awhile ago. Looking at it now, I'm not too proud of it and I feel like I could've done so much better on it. Soooo much better..

Growth as an Artist and myself..
- Another main thing I'm wanting to do is take my art more seriously. I want to continue to grow as an artist and not stay stagnant. I want to continue to have the enjoyment of drawing mine or even someone or friend's characters as well. I want to learn as much as I can while I'm still breathing and able to create.. I'm currently going through my DA folders and wiping out a good majority of my art and hopefully stashing it someplace else for the time being and making everything more clean and organized..

Anyways...
That's all I wanted to share with you guys and hopefully this follows the rules here still. Even after re-reading the regulations, I'm starting to forget some things.. heh.

So for the most part, I'm away once again.. Mostly silent in this community.. However though I'm still reachable in other platforms like Amino Apps, DeviantArt, Discord, etc... but I'm easily reachable on DeviantArt & Amino now so don't hesitate to shoot me a note ~!

So far now, thank you Feral Heart. Thank you, you lovely members of the community. Just thank you for everything that you've done for so many members here and to those that are no longer here. Just thanks.
And may we speak again soon or in another lifetime.

Farewell & Here's to another year ~!

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
Re: Did I Even Return... ?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 01:43:25 pm »
I remember all of the wonderful memories we've made together and I'll never forget the time I got to spend with you, my dear Hakumi/Pandeer-chan. You will always be welcome here and it's a shame that your name has been slandered for reasons I'll never understand nor agree with.
If you'd like to stay in contact, you're more than welcome to hit me up on Discord at any time!
I wish you the best of luck out there my sweet child. <3

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2019, 03:02:17 pm »
We better keep in contact over Discord ya little turd! :V I've missed ya a whole bunch! Hope that someday you'll be able to return!

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 05:19:58 pm »
take care of yourself kid

if you need help, i guess i can try to be of assistance?

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 04:25:04 pm »
It's sad to see you go, Hakumi! I wish you all the best on your farewell. I hope it goes well for you. <3

Signature art by Kynvuu

Offline Kahbloom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • Happy Camper
    • Kahbloom
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2019, 08:03:04 pm »
Sad to see you go again. ):

But I understand how you feel! Take some time to figure yourself out & feel better, o'kay?
We never talked all that much but I remember seeing you all over the forums quite a whileee ago.

I'm wishing you the best!
& I really hope to see you around again sometime.

Thanks for being a great member of Feral-Heart. Here's to hoping everything is better for you, & I wish you well!
Cheers.
Please say hello if you see me in-game!
kahbloom.deviantart.com