Author Topic: Cannot play after reinstalling (Fixed)  (Read 747 times)

Offline EARec

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Icon by me /Symbiosis /cobrawl
    • https://www.deviantart.com/storm
    • View Profile
Cannot play after reinstalling (Fixed)
« on: January 08, 2020, 02:45:13 am »
OK so, I had to uninstall my game for a reason, but when I go to play the game now, all I see is a black screen. :( I can hear the music and everything but when I close out the window again and open it, I can see the game but it's frozen and I can't do anything. and I've tried reinstalling like 5 times and it still persists. I can't play it. Help is most appreciated, thank you. :'( I checked for extra particles and that's not the issue. It has my rendering sub system on OpenGL and I think that may be the issue, but I can't seem to change it back to Direct3D.

EDIT: the ogre notepad file that is usually in the main FH folder is missing and I don't know why. I think that could be the reason.

Edit 2: I found the ogre file in a backup of FH that I had and it seems to have fixed the issue.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 03:37:46 am by Symbiosis »
xoxo Sym xoxo

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: Cannot play after reinstalling (Fixed)
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 04:57:03 am »
Glad you seem to have got everything fixed! I'll go ahead and lock this for you~

If you have any more issues, feel free to message me or any other staff member so we can unlock this for you =)

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort