Author Topic: Feralheart High ~ High School Rp ~ Open and Accepting  (Read 28112 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: Feralheart High ~ High School Rp ~ Open and Accepting
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2013, 06:33:55 pm »

Amelia Rose

Amelia arrived at her locker along with the others; their lockers were all lined up on the same side. Putting in her combination she opened the metal door and grabbed her books out, along with her pens. Slamming the door and locking it again she looked at the others. "Ok well I've got science first, so better get going.." She muttered rolling her eyes. "Yeah me to.." Dean, Liam and John muttered. All saying by the four left and began walking up to science "Let's hope we don't start the day of being sent out, again!" Liam laughed; that's what happened last year. Arriving at the class room they all entered "Well hello miss Choal." Dean smiled in the funny tone he usually used causing them to laugh. Amelia smiled as they went to sit down Liam and Dean at one able; her and John on the other. "Did you have a nice holiday miss?" She questioned with the usual smile on her face. She peered at Liam and Dean for a moment as they flicked small parts of eraser at eachother; chuckling again she looked at the teacher. John pulling her chair as she swung on it "Jeez John!.." She chuckled punching him in the arm "Whoops sorry Smurf!" He chuckled. Rolling her eyes she smiled and faced the teacher again.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2013, 09:42:56 pm »

Dean Adams

Dean woke up an hour before sunrise for his morning run; two miles around the neighborhood. He went in his grey sweatpants with a long black stripe down the side, and his matching grey hoodie, and his running shoes. He had his phone strapped to his arm has his music played. He took a short breather when he reached the small playground in the middle of his neighborhood; which he had already passed by three times. When he looked at the time on his phone it displayed 6:10, which meant he had a few hours until school. On his way home the 17 year-old passed by a few neighbors who were out and about, stopping and greeting them. Soon, he made it to his first door, as he stepped inside, Co-Co, his chocolate lab greeted him. "Hey boy, hey boy." Dean spoke in his doggy voice while rubbing Co-Co's belly. While Co-Co's tail thumped against the hardwood floor, Dean's mother, Janis, came down the steps. "Hey hun, how was your run?" She smiled. "It was good." He admitted. It was strange to see his mother up so early, after his father was thrown in jail for possession of methadone, his mom is hardly ever out of bed. "Sleep well?" He asked as he stood, patting Co-Co on the head and following his mother into the kitchen. "I slept great. So, eggs or pancakes?" Janis held up the eggs and pancake mix, declaring for Dean to decide. "Umm, eggs." He smiled. "Alright, they should be done soon, and I'll add bacon." Janis smiled, "Why don't you go up and take a shower while these cook." She added. "Okay." Dean agreed before exiting the kitchen and heading up stairs for a shower.

After his shower, Dean, went to his closest and tossed a pair of jeans and a typical teal t-shirt onto the bed. After changing he went to his shoe rack and picked out his favorite pair of  red and black Osiris. After dressing, Dean headed down the steps and the smell of eggs and bacon filled the house, "Smells good." Dean grinned as he headed into the kitchen, his plate already made.
When Dean was finished eating, he looked at the clock, 7:25, he had a while for school, but, a bunch of his friends already planned to show up early and hangout in the student parking lot. So, Dean grabbed the keys to his read and black 2013 Camaro and rushed out the door. Dean could already guarantee this year was going to be the best of his life, new car, new style, all he needed now was a girlfriend, on which he has already planned on getting.
When he arrived at school, John, Mark, and Austin were all sitting on the tail gates of Austin's truck, waiting for Dean's arrival. "Hey, look who finally decided to show!" Austin blurted out before hoping off the tail gate and slapping Dean's hand. "Haha, very funny." Dean smirked. "Dang son, is this the junk you were talking about?" Austin cupped his hand over his mouth as he observed Dean's car. "Heck yeah, uncle gave it to me."  "Nice ride." Mark barked.

Soon Jack walked passed, John and Dean both followed him towards Amelia, Megan, Kelly, and Liam. As the walked down the street, Austin caught up with Dean, "So, you trying out this year?" He questioned, "Duh, who else would be the star QB?" Dean smacked the back of Austin's head at his stupidity. When Dean arrived at his locker which was near the others, he put in his combination and opened the 5 foot metal door, placing in his books. When Amelia mention she has Science first, Dean smiled. "Yeah, me too." As the all turned and began walking to Science, Dean smirked at John's remark, "Yeah, that's going to happen." As the entered the class room, Dean twirled around and gave a small bow, "Why, hello Mrs. Choal." Dean smiled before taking his seat next to Liam. The first few moments of class, Dean and Liam started to flick eraser shaving at each other. Then the bell rang and more kids started to pile into the class room, Mrs. Choal walked over the Dean and implored that he needed to stop goofing off or he would go to the principal. As Dean glanced up at her, he gave a slight shrug, as the teacher turned away, Dean looked at Amelia and smiled before goofing off again.

((Sorry it's kinda long, and please excuse the typos. I was rushing and yeah...))

Offline ||Deadmau5||

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2013, 12:23:39 am »

Danni takes a seat in her art class, she was so new and everyone gave her weird glances knowing she was new. She looks for a seat, her heart clenching in fear. She see's a girl with a binder that said 'Cheer-Leading Rocks!' on the front. With a smile, she sits next to her. "Hi, my name's Danielle." she says, looking at the girl. She had blonde hair and hazel eyes. "Oh hey! My name's Stephanie Heywood. Nice to meet you," she says, smiling at her. "Are you a cheerleader?" Danni asks, getting out her phone and texting her boyfriend back. He was still in Washington, were she came from, and they hoped to keep a long term relationship. "Yep! Been doing it since Freshman year!" Stephanie says, elbowing Danni playfully. "You?" "Oh I've been doing it since I was five," she says, smiling at her. A screech comes from the front of the room. A girl with long dark brown hair, brown eyes and tan skin was standing there. She runs to Stephanie and hugs her. "Oh! Danielle this is Nazia, everyone calls her Naz." Stephanie says, shouldering her off. As the girls talk, Naz comes out and says, "So who are you texting?" Danni stiffens, "Oh... Jarred..." she says softly, shoving the phone in her bag. "Ooh! Who's Jarred?" Stephanie asks, leaning closer. "My boyfriend," she mumbles. Naz grabs her phone. "Hey!" Danni says, reaching for it, but it was too late.

Jarred<3: How's your first day of school??
Danni(; :Good, I've made so many new friends babe!
Jarred<3: Aww that's good babyyy, well I have to go. Mrs. Holland is coming -.- Love you ;*
Danni(; :Love you too Babyyyy<3 ;***

"You two are adorible!" Naz and Stephanie says as Danni grabs her phone. The teacher walks in and everyone falls silent as she starts explaining rules and code of conduct.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2013, 02:15:17 am »
((Can I still join?))

Name: Dante "Whisper" Kaiser
Appearance: She stands at 5'8, and weighs around 150 lbs. Her hair was copper, but she dyed it a bright blue. She has the short shag style, with her bangs draping over her left eye. She has pale skin to match her natural hair color, and very well distinguishable green eyes, that change depending on her clothes choice. She's a size 89 bust, 66 in the waist, and 95 in the hips. She wears a jacket all-year-around, and steel-toed boots. She despises shorts, and only wears a skirt for either her occasional cosplay, or for a special occasion.
Crush: ?
Any Electives?: Art and Choir
Other: She's an anime freak, and loves dogs. She is normally seen writing, or drawing anime characters in her sketch book. Sometimes she cosplays as her favorite characters. She also loves video games, and listening to her iPod.
((Maybe include my drawings so they can be hers. -3-))
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 02:26:39 am by Yumi+Kanda »
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2013, 01:47:18 pm »

Name: "It's a girl's name too..." Cameron Cleary.

Gender: "You know, some people could take that offensively." Female.

Appearance: "Are you blind? No? Good." Cameron has long, silky blonde hair that is frizzy at the worst of times. She spends half an hour every morning either straightening it or curling it, she rarely wears it up apart from when she is ice-skating. She has a slender, agile figure that curves in all of the right places. Her eyes are light blue with a slight hint of green in them. Her complexion is luckily flawless, and quite pale.

Crush: "Pfft, as if you would ever know." Dean Adams. (If that's okay.)

Any Electives?: "I guess I can sing..." Choir, as Cameron is told that her voice is beautiful and P.E, she competes in national figure-skating competitions.

Other: "Thats enough thank you very much." Cameron is what some people may call 'popular', but she wouldn't admit it. She is very funny although she is quite shy, she does well in most of her subjects. She can be sarcastic and withdrawn when questioned on uncomfortable subjects, like her personal life. Her mother and father have split up, so she lives with her laid-back mother. And I think that's it, really.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2013, 07:15:29 pm »
(Both of you accepted!)

Mrs. Choal walked back to her desk after telling Dean to stop goofing around. She straightened up her papers and looked at the class, "Hello Class. My name is Mrs. Choal." She wrote it on the board. She walked to her desk and sat down, "Everyone, we are going to start the year off with Earth Science. Take out your science book and flip to page 30 please. I will give you ten minutes to read up on The Types of Clouds. Stop reading on page 35, and when you have finished, fill out the paper I am passing out now." She passed out a two-paged paper, which had questions about the types of clouds and their general appearance. She walked back to her desk, and got on her iPhone, and set the clock for ten minutes, "Don't forget, you can use your book."

Jessica walked into Mrs. Choal's Science room. She sat in the third row near the left wall. Mrs. Choal introduced herself, and told them to take out their Science books and to read 30 to 35. Jess opened up her backpack and took out a science book. Flipping to page 30, she began reading on the clouds.
-
About 3 minutes later, Jess began the paper. It wasn't too hard, just asked about the types of clouds and what they looked like. She began to fill it out, occasionally looking in her book to look up the answers.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2013, 07:20:33 pm »
((What period is everyone in? o.o First hour or...?))

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2013, 07:23:22 pm »
(Everyone is in first period)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2013, 08:14:26 pm »
((Thank you. ^^))

Dante sighed as she peeled herself out of bed. Her alarm was set to play Chester Bennington's scream from Linkin Park's Given Up. She looked at her clock, realizing that she had over slept. "Oh! You fridiot clock!" She nearly yelled and almost literally jumped out of bed, took a shower, got dressed, and brushed her teeth. Her selection today: a Kaito t-shirt, gray skinny jeans, and her infamous steel-toed boots. She brushed her blue hair, made sure it was well enough to go to school in, put on her make up, and gathered her things to go.
     She left her jacket without thinking, but made sure to get her bag that was full of journals and spare paper, as well as nearly a hundred writing utensils. The bag itself was decorated many anime patches, which included the curled lock of Italy, and the serious blue eyed gaze of Germany, both from Hetalia, and cold glance of Itachi Uchiha from Naruto, among others.
      She ran to school, her steel-toes pounding against the ground like mallets. She panted as she turned the corner of the gate and made her way to the office to get a tardy slip.
      "Another tardy, Whisp?" A familiar voice said with a faint chuckle. She recognized this boy as the student council president, Nathaniel.
      "Yeah... Do you think you can vouch for me again...?" She sighed.
      "You want me to lie...? Whisper, you know I can't... I lied once, I can't do it again. You're my friend, but..." He crossed his arms.
      "I understand... I'll try to come up with something, sorry..." Her voice was pretty quiet, compared to the other people he talked to that day.
      "Alright. I'll see you later, then." He smiled, and started to file some things.
      She groaned faintly, walking to the front desk. "I'm late again..." She said quietly to the portly lady at the desk.
      "Oh? What's the reason this time?" She asked in a tone that the blue-haired girl despised. "Did you eat a late breakfast, or did something happen?"
      "If you must know..." She said as politely as possible. "My bike is in the shop, because my brother ran over it. I was trying to fix it, and lost track of time." It was a lie, but she kept full eye contact.
      The woman looked up with a faint glare. "Don't let it happen again..." She said, writing on a piece of paper and half threw it at her.
      The blue-haired girl sighed and made her way to first period: Math.
      Once she opened the door, she was greeted by stares, among certain looks that made her want to growl, or even lash out. She walked over to her seat and sat down, getting her sketch book out and an unused pencil.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 08:21:32 pm by Yumi+Kanda »

Offline WolfBrother

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2013, 09:37:29 pm »
((Yeah, that's cool she has a crush on him))

Dean Adams

As soon as the teacher turned around and went back to her desk, Dean immediately started to goof off again, by flicking spit balls across the room at a boy in the corner who had small dark hair and glasses, his freckled face planted inside his textbook as he began to work on the assignment Mrs. Choal just finished passing out. Dean's worse subject was school in general, maybe if he spent less time flirting with girls and picking on 'flops' and people less popular then him, he might actually be considered smart...Or maybe not... When freckle face lifted his head and anxiously glanced around the room, Dean looked away and covered his mouth to hold in his laughter. "What a underdog." Dean smirked, as he looked back at the boy who had began on his assignment. "So, what you get for your answers?" Dean asked while looking over onto Liam's paper. Liam just glared at Dean while he let him copy his answers, occasionally looking up to make sure the teacher wasn't paying them any attention. "Hey, psst, Dean." A familiar voice called from behind, it was Anne, once of the 'it' girls you could say. She had long blonde hair and sparkling green eyes. "Was that your Camaro outside?" She asked, flashing him a smile. "Yeah." Dean returned, "Maybe you could take me for a lift sometime?" She giggled as she twirled her hair flirtatiously. "Sure." Dean gave Anne a wink before turning around and 'doing' his work. After Dean had finished, he got up and walked over to Mrs. Choal's desk, "Done." He handed her the sheet and flashed a smile.