Author Topic: ~Thyme~  (Read 15609 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: ~Thyme~
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2020, 04:22:06 am »
That figurine is pretty awesome! I love the amount of detail in those 3D renders of her. It’s really cool to see your character come to life. It’s always one thing to see them in paper but another as a fully imagined 3D model. Your character has always been so recognizable <3 I’m glad you were able to find a professional company that really captured the essence of your beloved character and brought her to life. She’s amazing <3

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2020, 05:11:20 am »
That's so neat!! They did such a good job on her, that figurine is so awesome. Maybe once I have enough money saved I can look into getting one of Ame haha. Thank you for sharing it!

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Ironic

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2020, 01:14:40 pm »
Ugh, they really nailed it!

Are you suppose to color it?

Offline Oddonelynx

• Tuesday is applesauce day, but I am also a Jovial Bobcat!(Not lynx)
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 110
  • Hyenas deserve less hate.
    • BOTOFan
    • channel/UC5lDa5s7GLRWQHoH70ne34Q
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2020, 02:20:54 pm »
I love the 3D model!

Art by QuietMacaroni

SpicyDirt

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2020, 03:49:07 pm »
This is high-key awesome! Do you plan on painting the model or leaving it as is? :)

wolfdog01

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2020, 04:35:50 pm »
I could paint it if I wanted to but I think I might just print a black colored model and then paint on that. I don't wanna mess up on this one since her face is so tiny lol.
Thank you guys for all your comments! I am still very excited to have her and now I need to make a little corner of all the art and stuff I have of her lol

Ironic

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2020, 04:41:01 pm »
I could paint it if I wanted to but I think I might just print a black colored model and then paint on that. I don't wanna mess up on this one since her face is so tiny lol.
Thank you guys for all your comments! I am still very excited to have her and now I need to make a little corner of all the art and stuff I have of her lol
Make sense. I don't blame ya x3
Can't wait to see more.

wolfdog01

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2021, 01:46:27 am »
Updated it for the final time, just the small tattoo.
Also learned that I cannot change the material the model is printed in so maybe one day I will paint her. I already broke the first one after dropping her a few times lol. She lost a leg, her glasses, and the tips of her ears. I have two more though, I plan on only printing 25 at most. If I break more than that then that's on me lol. I'm also keeping all the ones I print just out of curiosity of slight changes in material and how I break each one.
I've also done a few photo shoots out in nature with her figurine so maybe I will upload those on another thread.