Author Topic: Imagine Proving a Point  (Read 19780 times)

Offline LaughingWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • Bumpy snow
    • JaceLaughingWolf.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Imagine Proving a Point
« Reply #80 on: July 22, 2020, 11:57:01 pm »
On that note, Laarikin, you are absolutely correct. I'd like to formally apologize to everyone regarding my behavior earlier in this discussion. I was frustrated and let my emotions get the best of me, I can't say whether or not my heavy medication contributed or not, but regardless it was immature, irresponsible, and unprofessional for me to have reacted the way I did.

I can understand if this apology goes unaccepted, but I wanted to do it anyways because it was eating me up for awhile. You all make really great points and I really hope you see the changes you want in a capacity that benefits everyone.
That's all we want. Positive changes in staff and/or their behavior that benefits the game and most importantly, the community here.

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #81 on: July 22, 2020, 11:57:39 pm »
On that note, Laarikin, you are absolutely correct. I'd like to formally apologize to everyone regarding my behavior earlier in this discussion. I was frustrated and let my emotions get the best of me, I can't say whether or not my heavy medication contributed or not, but regardless it was immature, irresponsible, and unprofessional for me to have reacted the way I did.

I can understand if this apology goes unaccepted, but I wanted to do it anyways because it was eating me up for awhile. You all make really great points and I really hope you see the changes you want in a capacity that benefits everyone.

Thank you so, so much!! This genuinely does mean a lot to us!!
We're just asking that you guys listen to our concerns and take it in rather than pushing it away every chance.
Since they can't say it here, I'm dropping a screenshot of everyone saying thank you.

Again, we're not here to attack anyone. We're not here to see Feral Heart's downfall.
We're here begging for positive change, we want Feral Heart to thrive again.
Please just let us in.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 12:02:37 am by wolfsquad »

Offline vvishbones

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • brain--rot
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2020, 11:58:54 pm »

Thank you for apologizing, this actually means a lot in regards to the situation. We all have our moments, I understand, but seriously. Thank you for apologizing, that means a lot, you have no idea.

I really hope my post gets approved by mod, but thank you for apologizing Bloo, it shows a lot. A little apology goes a long way in my eyes. Thank you for, also, hoping we get the changes that we seek.

Offline StarWarsWolf7

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 23, 2020, 12:11:35 am »

Thank you so much. It really does mean a lot! It's incredibly refreshing to have someone listen and take accountability. I'm sure everyone appreciates this more than you know. So again, thank you!

Offline DarkLustyHumor

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 23, 2020, 01:29:26 am »

Yes, thank you, this is exactly what is needed. Kudos to you for being respectful and showing more of a caring stance.

Offline Dark_heart

• Professional Razmirz's Cheese Stealer
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • -- Moving account --
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 23, 2020, 08:10:23 am »
I'm late here, I was, -sarcastic cough-, sleeping. What I wanna say, good job Bloo. It looks like we'll run on good way soon c:
On new account Aiiokia

Offline Morqque

• A Positive Nihilist
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 123
  • In the shadow of the light from a black sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 23, 2020, 09:16:49 pm »
Ive been lurking this thread for quite a while but Im going to add in now - Thank you, Bloo for apologizing
in a mature way. It certainly takes courage to admit your wrongdoings and as a staff member ,it is a responsibility I salute you for

`Again, we're not here to attack anyone. We're not here to see Feral Heart's downfall.
We're here begging for positive change, we want Feral Heart to thrive again.`

I second this statement.