Author Topic: Hi, I like Feralheart and its community so far.  (Read 3290 times)

Offline BluuLeopard

• Leopard Of The Lost World - 2011 💙🌊✨
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Re: Hi, I like Feralheart and its community so far.
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2021, 02:38:01 pm »
Hey there, welcome to our community! And thank you, I'm doing alright and hope you're having a good day or night too~
Avatar - bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Profile Signature - Phobic-Art

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2021, 05:16:30 pm »
Welcome to FH! I'm sure you'll fit right in around here<3 Have fun!
Farewell everyone<3

delores

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2021, 10:36:58 pm »
I wish I did more in this community because some of you folks seem like the most trustworthy, mature, and genuinely good strangers I've seen on the internet. I hope ya guys won't let me down if I eventually come out and start being more active here. Manage the community how you please of course, but I'm disappointed by the immaturity of a lot of online communities and I still need to get better integrated into the Feral Heart community before I can properly trust it. Similarly, I hope I can contribute to this community in a positive manner because while me acting immature is not a valid excuse for others to respond immaturely, I still feel like it's for the best that I act as mature as possible.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 10:39:50 pm by delores »

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2021, 01:21:22 am »
I wish I did more in this community because some of you folks seem like the most trustworthy, mature, and genuinely good strangers I've seen on the internet. I hope ya guys won't let me down if I eventually come out and start being more active here. Manage the community how you please of course, but I'm disappointed by the immaturity of a lot of online communities and I still need to get better integrated into the Feral Heart community before I can properly trust it. Similarly, I hope I can contribute to this community in a positive manner because while me acting immature is not a valid excuse for others to respond immaturely, I still feel like it's for the best that I act as mature as possible.

Hey there, welcome to Feralheart! I would love to see you engage with the community more. Like any community, there are some bad seeds, not everyone is going to be super mature (there are quite a few youngins that play FH!). A majority of the community is incredible, though. The player base is great and generally extremely friendly. Being part of this community has truly been a positive experience for me, and I hope that it will be for you too!

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline BloodWinsAll

• G o d
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Feels like I'm going insane
    • Firesong-stormi
    • Firesong
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2021, 03:53:42 am »

I agree with everything toons said above, but thought I'd add on myself ^^

I absolutely adore this community. You need anything, anything at all, and there will be several hands (or paws!) extended to you to help with whatever you need! I look forward to, hopefully, your eventual break-out into the community. <3

Offline PanzerWulff

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • GsxrWulff
    • LethalChill
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2021, 07:54:50 am »

Hiya Delores! It would be an absolute pleasure to see you engage within the community, I agree with you that this community is mature and most members here are mature, and especially considering there are quite a few young-uns around that are mature.
On the other hand, like Toons said there's always going to be that odd bunch of people who are going to be sour and immature about things that are totally irrelevant! So that's why we have the gift of ignoring them lol!
But nonetheless in this lil and epic community you can be Mature and then from time to time you can have fun by saying something silly, and I can assure you no one will bat an eye-lid. If anything someone else will jump in and have fun with you as well, ( bearing in mind that what you said wasn't offensive of course! ) as it's all just banter. And that's what I like about this community… You can be yourself!   

delores

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2021, 04:55:18 am »
I'm stepping into the community some more. It seems nice and the game gets better the more I play and the more people I meet. x)

delores2

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2022, 03:21:30 am »
I'm back, at least for a little bit! I wanted to see if anything changed here after WildWorks shut down Feral.

Offline ferimeX3

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
  • certified spoiler ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2022, 06:46:14 pm »
Heyyo, glad to have you back ^_^
Ive heard about the news, and although I never really got into Feral it was still a shame to see it go D; But I dont think it has impacted things out here!
~it takes grace to remain kind in cruel situations~

sig made by me!
>bio<